Draft Day 2013

spndnchz

All these kids are bringing major ass in tow. Damn!!

Sports Insider@SportsInsider23 5m

#Sabres are close to finalizing a deal which will send Tyler Myers to the #Hurricanes, more to come, would also swap picks 5 & 8 #NHLDraft

That doesn't sound like a Darcy move at all so it's either not true or terry is putting a gun to his head

All these kids are bringing major ass in tow. Damn!!

That doesn't sound like a Darcy move at all so it's either not true or terry is putting a gun to his head

1) I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

2) Didn't you just rant about the absurdity of rumors...and then you proceed to take a twitter feed from somebody named Sportsinsider even remotely seriously? :thumbdown:

Edited by TrueBluePhD

Re: Myers rumors. Darcy's the one who came right out and suggested giving him the big contract was a mistake, because guys that age aren't always responsible/accountable.

I am sort of getting a cheap thrill by watching the NHL Network on the Sports Mix channel. Screw you, DirecTV.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.