Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

It would have to be Myers or Ehrhoff to get their attention.

One of those, plus the Blues first is a reasonable offer, but we might have to beat that depending on what the other bids are.

Edited by dudacek

It would have to be Myers or Ehrhoff to get their attention.

One of those, plus the Blues first is a reasonable offer, but we might have to beat that depending on what the other bids are.

For what? If you mean the number one pick it would have to include either two or either the Isles/our pick next season if we're offering Myers or Ehrhoff. If we include Risto it changes things.

Edited by Tankalicious

For what? If you mean the number one pick it would have to include either two or either the Isles/our pick next season if we're offering Myers or Ehrhoff. If we include Risto it changes things.

Sorry, Myers or Ehrhoff, plus the Blues first would be a reasonable offer for O'Reilly.

Summary of the Jason Spezza rumors from around the league and the prevailing sentiment that Anaheim or St Louis will be his landing spot.

http://www.nicholsonhockey.com/worthreading/2014/6/11/trade-watch-jason-spezza-edition

Calgary Flames GM Brad Treliving on Tuesday spoke with The Calgary Sun’s Eric Francis regarding a recent report indicating he’d offered up a number of players to the Ottawa Senators for Jason Spezza.

“It’s categorically false,” said Treliving. “I haven’t made any such offers. That’s 100 percent Fantasy Island. I saw it early Sunday online and had to read it a couple times and had to remind myself ‘oh ya I’m the Flames GM. Interesting.’ ”

Hope_Smoke @Hope_Smoke

Kypreos on FAN 590 "the feeling is that Bylsma may be too expensive for Florida"

Hope_Smoke @Hope_Smoke

MacLean "I know for a fact that Pitt is hiring somebody and they've already made their mind up"

Hope_Smoke @Hope_Smoke

MacLean "it's somebody that had experience in the league last year."

Rolston!

I'm glad you cleared that up for her. I was afraid she was serious about the concessionaire thing.

I'm glad you're glad.

(Pointless snark aside, I said that because there were a few people on twitter pointing out it could mean somebody that works on tv or in a front office whereas he said he meant coaching experience).

Edited by Tankalicious

Then there's this.................

Hope_Smoke@Hope_Smoke 58m

Richards "I'm hearing from Bylsma's camp that he's willing to take a pay cut"

Richards "according to the people I've talked to money isn't an issue. Dale's going to be able to get the man [coach] he wants"

I followed Hope_Smoke on Twitter just the other day. I'm quickly realizing the guy's a farce.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Then there's this.................

Richards "I'm hearing from Bylsma's camp that he's willing to take a pay cut"

Richards "according to the people I've talked to money isn't an issue. Dale's going to be able to get the man [coach] he wants"

I followed Hope_Smoke on Twitter just the other day. I'm quickly realizing the guy's a farce.

How can somebody who only tweets quotes be a farce? Those quotes that you just posted came from the same interview. Two different guys had two different sources telling them two different things...

How can somebody who only tweets quotes be a farce? Those quotes that you just posted came from the same interview. Two different guys had two different sources telling them two different things...

My observation wasn't solely based on two quotes.

My observation wasn't solely based on two quotes.

The only negative of the account is his ramblings about the Leafs (which are normally somewhat accurate... Like pointing out that Tyler Bozak isn't a top center in the league) and trolling of Leafs fans.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.