Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

I'm thinking they soaked the fans for those jerseys considering the number that are in the stands. It would have to hang on a wall though cause there's no way in hell I'd wear that in public. It would look ok hanging over the bar.

It looks like its going to be a shootout.

Random thought, but it seems like the Rangers have a lot of very standard, common names on the team:

John Moore

Kevin Klein

Brian Boyle

Brad Richards

Rick Nash

Ryan Callahan

Dan Girardi

JT Miller

Dominic Moore

Ryan McDonagh

I know at least three unrelated people with all of those last names except Callahan.

Ben Scrivens (EDM) just got a 2yr contract extension if anyone cares.

Shoot, one less suitor for Miller...

Just kidding, I'm glad I don't have to care about other teams' goaltending situations anymore. Not that EDM was ever an option.

They got him from the Oil when they signed Bryz. Maybe Rinne is ready to return from injury or they're trading for another Goaltender.

Rinne might be starting against the Pens

Think Tim Murray has any interest in claiming Dubnyk? Would give us more insurance if Halak does get moved

Why? They would probably get the same results from the office guy they suited up on Friday night

Dubnyk is absolutely terrible, but there might be some small interest with any potential Halak move coming.

they could easily just bring up Hackett or the other guy in Rochester to finish out the year if they don't have a deal for anyone else after Halak is moved.

Probably get better results, and it would give us the chance to throw Enroth under the bus and pump the tires of the amazing inexperienced backup who looked good for a couple games..........

Dubnyk is absolutely terrible, but there might be some small interest with any potential Halak move coming.

Any other goalie they would look at right now would have to be for future need. Dubnyk isn't going to a be a long term guy anywhere and would only go somewhere to serve as backup. At this point, this team would be better off just bringing up Hackett to backup if Halak is moved. He would be a cheaper option.

Why? They would probably get the same results from the office guy they suited up on Friday night

You are probably correct, but we might as well move Halak considering he's probably not staying here after this season. That would make it so we don't need to get a backup in return and Dubnyk only has 1 year left on his contract so he would just be a plug in for the last 20 games or so behind Enroth

You are probably correct, but we might as well move Halak considering he's probably not staying here after this season. That would make it so we don't need to get a backup in return and Dubnyk only has 1 year left on his contract so he would just be a plug in for the last 20 games or so behind Enroth

I'm almost certain Halak is gone before Wednesday, but I think if they don't get anyone back in another trade, they would bring up hackett or someone else from Rochester to ride out the season over Dubnyk

Murray has said he isn't going to tear up Rochester. He'll probably look for a stop-gap so Hackett and Lieuwen can stay down. Dubnyk would be a cheap example who wouldn't factor into the long-term plans.

Any other goalie they would look at right now would have to be for future need. Dubnyk isn't going to a be a long term guy anywhere and would only go somewhere to serve as backup. At this point, this team would be better off just bringing up Hackett to backup if Halak is moved. He would be a cheaper option.

See above

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.