Ryan Millers House for Sale?

plenzmd1

That his house is listed doesn't mean that he's leaving. Well, it means that he's leaving the house, I suppose. As for the timing, if I were about to embark on what I presume is a nice two-month vacation with my wife, and I knew I was going to sell my house, I'd want to have it listed before I left.

Also: Is Miller's house average? Please debate.

I think its "slightly" above average but the upstairs windows don't line up. One seems slightly lower then the other. On the plus side, garbage gets picked up twice a week because the garbage men are either afraid or in awe of him, not sure which. One other possible problem, garage door seems to go down a little too fast sometimes and at the worst possible moment.

I think its "slightly" above average but the upstairs windows don't line up. One seems slightly lower then the other. On the plus side, garbage gets picked up twice a week because the garbage men are either afraid or in awe of him, not sure which. One other possible problem, garage door seems to go down a little too fast sometimes and at the worst possible moment.

:lol:

The house had a few good years until the neighborhood went south.

Nicely done.

######, I'm off today. sorry.

Ok. You get a pass.

Greatest post ever. What a beauty.

Archived