The other sports thread

Eleven

Eh, never got all the angst about that. To each their own

Big game tonight. Really need to win this to avoid seeing Keuchel/Verlander in elimination games

I know its more of a me thing, so nothing against you. That and I am especially sensitive to WNY Yankee love as a non Yankee fan.

FTFY.

You... :devil:

I feel like I deserve this.

No one deserves this.  The Asstros are what they are and are named appropriately, and they belong back in the NL.  Yankees fans from WNY who think that NYC could possibly give a about WNY are out of their minds.  

No one deserves this.

No one deserves the Dodgers, either.

SIgh.  Go Cubs.

No one deserves this.  The Asstros are what they are and are named appropriately, and they belong back in the NL.  Yankees fans from WNY who think that NYC could possibly give a ###### about WNY are out of their minds.  

No one deserves this.

No one deserves the Dodgers, either.

SIgh.  Go Cubs.

Where does this come from?

Where does this come from?

I grew up a Yankees fan because they were on tv. I was a blue Jays fan, but they weren't on to watch. I have a bunch of buddies who were Braves fan back when Turner Broadcast Station would play Braves games, but hey don't anymore

I can't take credit for this, as I read it on another site somewhere, but I thought this was an interesting historical anecdote worth mentioning:

The 2017 Yankees are the first team in mlb history to win 4 games in a 5 game series.

I'm confused. They won 1 game in a one game series, and 3 games in a 5 game series