Sabres 2012-13 schedule is out.

spndnchz

My very unscientific count picked up 8 sets of back to back nights. I hope people are a bit more happy with that. There is one case where they have back to back games on the west coast, then get 4 days off to prepare for a back to back home and home set with the Flyers. That one will be tough. It's early in the season though, so they should still have plenty of legs at that point.

Brutal opening 3 games, but at least it looks like the back-to-backs are significantly less this year.

November 16/17 home-and-home with Philly should be fun. We play Philly 4 times in the first two months. That seems odd.

Home-and-home against Boston in February.

Wish they were coming to LA this year. Probably gonna have to drive down to Anaheim if I wanna see the boys.

February 18 - March 10 looks like a pretty brutal stretch. All on the road, except for Nashville and NYI, and all except NYI and CAR were playoff teams this past season. Oof.

Just checked it out and noted the drastically lower amount of back to backs myself. Very welcomed change.

Is it just me or are there a lot more Sat/Sun games this season than previous years? If i remember correctly the majority of our back to backs this past season were Fri/Sat?

I only see 11 back to backs I think.

Nine Sunday games, with 4 at home.

Guest Sloth

Was already planning to fly up to Buffalo for a Bills game on October 21st. Now I can see a Sabres game on the the 20th! Talk about a sweet setup.

Got excited to quick. Just noticed the Sabres are on the road against the Islanders on the 20th. Son of a...

Was already planning to fly up to Buffalo for a Bills game on October 21st. Now I can see a Sabres game on the the 20th! Talk about a sweet setup.

Got excited to quick. Just noticed the Sabres are on the road against the Islanders on the 20th. Son of a...

I wouldn't make plans just yet. With realignment this schedule is gone.

Only 7 Friday games all year, don't like that at all. I would much rather go on a Friday night than Saturday night (especially during Bills season)

I think that was the trade-off for fewer back to backs. I prefer Friday games, but I'd give them up in a heartbeat if it gave even the slightest competitive advantage.

Only 7 Friday games all year, don't like that at all. I would much rather go on a Friday night than Saturday night (especially during Bills season)
I think that was the trade-off for fewer back to backs. I prefer Friday games, but I'd give them up in a heartbeat if it gave even the slightest competitive advantage.

Callaway's loss is my gain; I'm thrilled by this. Always hated Friday night games.

Best trip to Buffalo.......Thursday night vs. Dolphins.....Fri vs. Flyers.....weekend to do stuff.

Oh Canada.......Bills vs Seattle in Toronto......Sabres at Habs next day

The "Ted Black just killed 4 in a DUI" scheduling award goes to......Ted Black for starting Tux and Pux at 5PM.........just what we need, get everyone downtown and drinking a few hours earlier.

Best trip to Buffalo.......Thursday night vs. Dolphins.....Fri vs. Flyers.....weekend to do stuff.

Oh Canada.......Bills vs Seattle in Toronto......Sabres at Habs next day

The "Ted Black just killed 4 in a DUI" scheduling award goes to......Ted Black for starting Tux and Pux at 5PM.........just what we need, get everyone downtown and drinking a few hours earlier.

The Habs are playing their home games in Toronto this season ...

Archived