NHL 2012 Playoffs Thread

thesportsbuff

Look for Asham and Neal to be suspended.

$2500 fines. Nothing to see here. Maybe you can argue what Asham did was worse since he used his stick as a weapon...but how is what Neal did any worse than Weber deliberately smashing Zetterberg's face into the glass? Actually scratch that, $2500 fines would mean some semblance of consistency, so I fully expect suspensions.

Holy mother of...................

What a stinkin mess.

I don't understand why Crosby hasn't been thrown out.

I don;t know why he'd even be on the ice during all that. I'd have his ass safely on the bench while all that tension was out there.

Holy mother of...................

What a stinkin mess.

I don;t know why he'd even be on the ice during all that. I'd have his ass safely on the bench while all that tension was out there.

He was the one instigating all of it.

Refs completely lost control of that situation while they were sorting out the penalties and getting guys to the box.

And I couldn't care less if Hartnell's hair got pulled. You don't want your hair pulled in a fight, you can either a) not fight b) cut your hair or c) a and b.

I don't know. I'd say Neal had the most to do with it. By the time Crosby got tangled up with Hartnell Neal had already got the bees buzzing.

Simmonds started it w/ Neal, I thought. Then Hartnell wanted to go over and join the "conversation," and Crosby horse-collared him.

If the league is serious about this no-instigating-in-final-five stuff, there will be hearings for Simmonds and Crosby.

But there won't be, of course.

They should replace God Bless America with circus music. :lol:

Nice one

I don't understand why Crosby hasn't been thrown out.

I do, he's the NHL's Golden Boy. It's an embarassment to the league the way they cater to him.

He was the one instigating all of it.

EXACTLY!!! With all the instigating he's been involved in this series he deserves to get his ass beat because the league certainly won't do anything about it.

Simmonds started it w/ Neal, I thought. Then Hartnell wanted to go over and join the "conversation," and Crosby horse-collared him.

If the league is serious about this no-instigating-in-final-five stuff, there will be hearings for Simmonds and Crosby.

But there won't be, of course.

Nice one

The league may have done something about that situation, but now that Cindy is involved it will get swept under the rug.

Crosby didn't "instigate" anything lol. Neal brought it upon himself, Crosby was just being a good team mate by grabbing a much bigger guy in Hartnell to prevent him from getting after Neal, who already had Simmonds and another Flyer after him. I mean, I get the hate for Crosby making Miller his bitch every time they're on the same ice, but let's not make stuff up...

Crosby didn't "instigate" anything lol. Neal brought it upon himself, Crosby was just being a good team mate by grabbing a much bigger guy in Hartnell to prevent him from getting after Neal, who already had Simmonds and another Flyer after him. I mean, I get the hate for Crosby making Miller his bitch every time they're on the same ice, but let's not make stuff up...

I'm totally with you, but man, you know this is a giant redwood you're barking up, right? I don't know if there is a single team's fanbase that isn't fully stocked with Crosby haters, and they will literally cricicise him for A N Y T H I N G now. Pure Mob Rule. :doh:

Archived