GDT - Buffalo @ Philadelphia - 4/5/2012 - 7:00pm

darksabre

I am so mad living here in Phoenix and seeing the Coyotes make the playoffs and they have NOBODIES!!!! Their goalie is some guy named Smith????We have superstars with no heart....They also a coach named Dave Tippett!!!! He's all the difference in the world! We have Lindy!

FIRE LINDY!!!!!

Mike Smith and Shane Doan are nobodies, huh?

Well, one of the most disappointing seasons has come to an end. Apparently taking two plus months off really will end ur season. It's been a fun run the past couple of months though. I'm not going to use the injury excuse to explain missing but The Hoff being out and then hearing Myers done for basically the season/playoffs, that took alot of wind out of my sails. Let's have a great offseason and see where we are at in September.....

Agreed. While it was fun the last few weeks of the season, the team was wrestling off its back for most of the year. The late season surge spoils the top draft pick we ould use, and perhaps makes ReEgier and Ruff safer that same old, same old is tolerable.

It will be fun to watch what changes in Buffalo. There is room for lots of debate/discussion which will make watching this board interesting.

Eager to start next season, hopefully with a significantly altered team.

Seems A Bit Ruff Every Season. Enough said.

Guys, call me a traitor all you want, but I'm rooting for the Pens in the playoffs. I sure won't be supporting my MILs mother :censored: Caps!

see, i don't have a problem with the caps. they busted their balls more so than the sabres, and they got in. they got the job done. i'm not a huge ovi fan, but they're at least a respectable team (unlike your PHI, BOS, etc). laich's quote notwithstanding, i have no problem with the caps. don't think they'll go very far, but whatever.

With D-men dropping, including one the morning of the biggest game of the season, and seeing Laviolette behind the opposing team's bench, it's remarkable how much this rings true--- even playing with the lead heading into the 3rd:

Jerry Sullivan@TBNSully

Was anyone else reminded of Game 7 in Carolina in the 2006 conference finals?

No. That team was good.

With D-men dropping, including one the morning of the biggest game of the season, and seeing Laviolette behind the opposing team's bench, it's remarkable how much this rings true--- even playing with the lead heading into the 3rd:

Jerry Sullivan@TBNSully

Was anyone else reminded of Game 7 in Carolina in the 2006 conference finals?

Yeah. Still, anything I really want to say is going to result in a string of #s.

No. That team was good.

A better point than mine. Thanks; you are right on.

Love everyone's passion here. No group deserves better (i.e., a Cup) than Buffalo fans do. Honestly, I am thinking Pegula has to make a statement HIMSELF to this organization. To me, that move is to move on from Darcy. We can argue about Ruff, but the players and what they bring belong to Darcy. I don't view the trade deadline moves as salvation for him.

Pegula said.... there is no other goal than to win the Cup. He can back that up (for me anyway) by making a statement move, one that says: "We didn't win. We aren't good enough to get into the playoffs, therefore 2012 was a step back. It's not good enough." Let's get a new GM to evaluate the team top to bottom, package some people and get into the top 3 of the draft. (I'd still like to see Scotty Bowman as a consultant to the team).

I am so mad living here in Phoenix and seeing the Coyotes make the playoffs and they have NOBODIES!!!! Their goalie is some guy named Smith????We have superstars with no heart....They also a coach named Dave Tippett!!!! He's all the difference in the world! We have Lindy!

FIRE LINDY!!!!!

Do you know what your font size is? Any respectable guy would make it at least two sizes more than his shoe size. My 12 year old asked to borrow my "cheaters" just to read your post.

see, i don't have a problem with the caps. they busted their balls more so than the sabres, and they got in. they got the job done. i'm not a huge ovi fan, but they're at least a respectable team (unlike your PHI, BOS, etc). laich's quote notwithstanding, i have no problem with the caps. don't think they'll go very far, but whatever.

I'm not sure you've followed the Caps closely enough--- they don't work hard, rather they have uber talented goalscorers that bail them out and have a shootout "paralyzer" in Hendricks that helped them win a handful of SOs down the stretch. They've only won something like 5 games in regulation in their past 19.

They are in, though, so ultimately they deserve it. But they are a soft defensive team with no mental toughness, plus a coach with limited experience.

No. That team was good.

Yes, that team was much better. Plus, the Hurricanes were playing a helluva lot harder in that Game 7 than the Flyers played tonight, with the stakes being much higher.

Yeah. Still, anything I really want to say is going to result in a string of #s.

I hear you.

But hey--- still one more opportunity to watch Foligno, Ennis, and McNabb, et al on Saturday afternoon. I'll be watching.

I hear you.

But hey--- still one more opportunity to watch Foligno, Ennis, and McNabb, et al on Saturday afternoon. I'll be watching.

Speaking of, Foligno and McNabb can still play with the Amerks if they make the playoffs, yes?

Archived