GDT: Buffalo at Toronto (3/31/2012, 7:05PM)

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Last night I was pissed. Tonight was almost something I expected- not sure why. It just felt like the run ended....

I'm sure many fans did, which is a reflection of the larger problem with this team. Even the more positive posters just don't have the faith in this team to get the job done.

Last night I was pissed. Tonight was almost something I expected- not sure why. It just felt like the run ended....

I'm completely the opposite. Last night I really wanted to get a point the way we had chances in the 3rd...but we lost to a superior team. But tonight we should be curb stomping the Leafs, and we look listless. Tonight I'm pissed.

Rookie looking for your first NHL goal? Play Buffalo.

Scoreless in 50 games? Play Buffalo.

Losers of 3,000 straight when down after two periods, Play Buffalo.

Winless in a record 11 consecutive games at home? Play Buffalo.

Need to tear down some drywall with your forehead. WATCH Buffalo.

I'm completely the opposite. Last night I really wanted to get a point the way we had chances in the 3rd...but we lost to a superior team. But tonight we should be curb stomping the Leafs, and we look listless. Tonight I'm pissed.

Curb stomping? Yikes.

Leafs - Sabres have played four games this season each has won two, if you look at the scores you will see every game has been close one goal differences with Leafs winning by two goals once. Not wanting to cause and bad feeling , but think many of you delude yourselves at Sabres having some sort of massive superiority.

As stated a way back in this thread, Sabres not a bad team, but far from a great one either. You folks need be thankful they have at least made the season interesting.

Totally agreed. They should be blowing out the Leafs these two games in response to last night.

Good sign:

"@CassieCampbell: Fired up Buff dressing rm btwn periods Trainers coaches & players fired up! Hodgson a grt kid not his fault he didn't make it 4 intv in time"

I sure hope this doesn't lead to any "over back-checking" like it did earlier in the season.

Archived