GDT: Canadiens at Sabres 3/21/12 7:00pm

Andrew Amerk

Ok, I saw most of this game at the gym, and listened to the rest on the ride home.

GREAT game - CoHo has really come alive, ever since he popped his cherry. We needed him hot too, with so much at stake.

Now we gotta root for Philly tomorrow night.

If Miller gets 4 more wins (which I'm assuming will happen at this point), he'll have 7 straight seasons of 30+ wins. I don't remember the exact statistic, but that's pretty rare air.

I was just thinking about this. I know at one point this year one of the announcers was saying that streak would end this year. What a crazy year.

If Miller gets 4 more wins (which I'm assuming will happen at this point), he'll have 7 straight seasons of 30+ wins. I don't remember the exact statistic, but that's pretty rare air.

That tends to happen when games that used to be ties are forced into wins.

Au contraire, I'm firmly affixing myself to it.

What color shirt is Rickshaw wearing?

No offense to the OP but with these GDT's can we get a home/away and time put on the title please. A game discussion tag and opponent city tag also. Makes for better searching later.

Sorry. I just copied what cvanvol did for the last game.

Great game tonight. Hodgson and Miller played well.

I am now 1-0-0 in GDT's.

I believe Miller has surpassed Hasek even counting overtime wins.

That was awesome. Except for two or three Montréal zone pressures the Sabres had that one.

Yeah buddy.

What's with Subban circling and circling and circling and circling and circling does he not look up to see who's open? circling circling...

That tends to happen when games that used to be ties are forced into wins.

While it may be easier now than pre-lockout, I think the only other goaltender to accomplish it since the lockout is Lundqvist. It's not like any scrub can do it.

Apparently Luongo and Kiprusoff have also done it. I stand by my point, it's impressive.

Archived