GDT: Colorado at Sabres 3/14/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

http://www.buffalone...ticle761919.ece

Interesting read - and weirdly comforting

I'm not really ready to get down on him yet. He's really only had maybe 2 full practices with the team so the only time he's had to gel with anyone is in games. He shows promise and I think he will be good as long as he calms down and gets on a line that fits him.

It can't start soon enough ;)

In all seriousness, he's looking as poised as any NHLer can possibly be expected to look and then some after 4 NHL games. It's really impressive how calm, cool and collected he's been in all game situations so far. A sea change from his first callup--- fantastic job allowing him to develop in Rochester.

I couldn't be more impressed with him right now. Even in that awkward first game, he played a lot better in the third period than he did in the first period.

Hope he keeps it up.

We will win this game.

I subscribe to the philosophy that if you score a SHG you should win. Also if you have a long 5-3 and don't score, you should lose.....

I say we're golden.....

Kassian who ?

remember according to the experts he is the least skilled of the two

I couldn't be more impressed with him right now. Even in that awkward first game, he played a lot better in the third period than he did in the first period.

Hope he keeps it up.

lets not get so high on Marcus. He was horrible looking on that brief PK shift he had. Granted he shouldnt of been out there

Can't argue with any of this--- Foligno has to work on areas of his game, of course, but he's advanced well beyond his draft billing in short order. He's mature and willing to put in the hard work.

Plus when I see the name Foligno I get all kinds of warm fuzzy feelings from my 8 year do self! Any memory that takes me back to the Aud is welcomed... aside from Brad Park.

Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest that the NHL come up with a new penalty. Hear me out. It's called......

Obstruction! You know like when a guy chips the puck by his opponent and he gets in your way and rides you out. Kinda like when it happened to Pommers in the first period.

Thoughts? We'll call it a 2 min minor?

On a serious note, Cody H is getting frustrated. But it'll come.

Foligno makes Kassian's departure a moot point.

Huge 20 mins. Must win it!

Archived