Islanders at Sabres 11/29/11 7:00 PM

spndnchz

I don't want to jinx it but Hecht seems to have a little more bounce in his step so far. I like having Kassian up here so far. Just one question. Is it pronounced Ka-see-an or Ka-sh-e-an? I ask because Ive heard it spoken both ways during last game.

It's pronounced Tuh LEEN der

;)

anyone know why kassian stayed up and tropp was sent down after playing in how many games for us? based on performance im assuming? same goes for McNabb and brennan, altho I did like mcnabbs game better

Tropp was hitting, but so was Kassian. Kassian had started to get a little more aggressive out there - maybe they agree with me, and think that sending him back now after a nice game Saturday would be a step backward.

Probably to do with line slotting. They had enough guys to plug the 3rd/4th lines, but viewed Kassian as a better fit for top 6 minutes than Tropp... until Ennis/Boyes is ready.Interesting if Sch...Sczh...."Chewie" is being called up if Kaleta can't go. I'd figure Tropp would fit that bill nicely. i will say though I liked Chewie's game along the boards against the Caps and they may be rewarding him with another game.

the answer is two parts:

a) Lindy Ruff expressed his interest in keeping the size of the team on the bigger end and Kassian is bigger than Tropp

b) Tropp is could be nearing the dangerous "clear waivers" number of games played for buf.

the answer is two parts:

a) Lindy Ruff expressed his interest in keeping the size of the team on the bigger end and Kassian is bigger than Tropp

b) Tropp is could be nearing the dangerous "clear waivers" number of games played for buf.

How many games can he play before being subjected to waivers being sent back down ?

Let's go tonight boys! Carry that momentum from saturday!

I want to see: Kassian's first fight, Ennis get his first goal and some more defensive domination by Erhoff and the gang.

ENNIS won't be ready till the weekend is what I heard this afternoon.

Archived