Islanders at Sabres 11/29/11 7:00 PM

spndnchz

If they don't at least take this to OT, the haters will be out in full force about a crappy Sabres effort, even though, damn, it's there, bigtime. A bunch of bad bounces have this team down 2-1, not a bad game. That happens in a 82-game season.

I cant even express my frustration towards this teams' inconsistency. I swear, at the beginning of the season I was on the "give Leino some time" viewpoint. Now I'm just convinced that he is awful and is not worth 1/10 of the contract this organization signed him for. Something needs to be done with him. He has had ZERO productivity and minimal, if any offensive impact.

Was that the same team that scored 5 on the Caps the other night? Seriously, bring the kids back from Rochester.

This team has a habit of following up a solid effort by losing to a team they should have beat. Though the season is long, this is frustrating.

F Leino. He's stealing money from the sabres right now.

Are you f*ing kidding me? you get the puck stripped from you for a break away that could have easily ended the game and when you have a chance to redeem yourself you fan on a puck with a wide open net???

God this is frustrating with the Bills and Sabres right now. You have a high energy team with the Bills that is simply lacking talent. Then you have a Sabres team that has talent but plays like a bunch of over paid, lazy pieces of crap.

Somethings gotta give.

Archived