GDT: Coyotes at Sabres 11/19/2011, 7:00 PM

nfreeman

--Should two games in two nights really be a big deal for professional athletes? I can recall playing double header pick up games in my teens and twenties (clearly not the same level but just asking...)

--what I worry more than playing two nights in a row is the Sabres returning to the barn that they were determined to make a difficult place for the opposition.

--I am liking Boyes/Leino/Stafford.

--Myers getting on a roll.

--I also saw some good things out of Tropp/Gerbe/Adam. Would think they should get some more time against a beefier opponent. The kids make me think Darcy may have finally caught on to drafting bigger forwards.

--I like Roy. But I don't like him as a #1. This offseason is the time to really try to land a top flight center with the foundation of landing big time FA's laid last offseason.

--I don't mind ugly games as long as they are W's.

--Pominville has made me eat my words so far--really nice year. Particularly impressed with how he must have rehabbed after an ugly injury.

No. It just gives them an excuse for when they lose. This goes for all teams.

Nobody on this team is over 31, energy should never be an issue.

Let's hope the boys put in extra effort for the home fans, getting the building LOUD. With a real good effort tonight, they will probably enjoy a day of rest tomorrow, to get prepared for the big one on Wed.

It's said here a lot ... put in a FULL 60 minutes and see what this team is made of.

GO SABRES!

Imagine what their record would be if they got better than 5-6 record from their backup goalie?

What are you trying to do, hurt the guy's feelings ? He might read this board. :doh:

I'd like to see some goals from some forwards other than VANEK, POMMERS and ROY.

I can't watch the game. What happened? (to cause the yotes goal)

And if anyone wants to slip me a link to a stream...

Just tons of pressure by our boys with nothing to show for it. Few shots hit the post, few wide open empty-net opportunities whiffed on, etc.

Then they come down and Doan launches one from way out and it finds its way in.

Sucks!

Try soccer tee vee live dot net

Archived