Welcome Back Mike Ryan +

sjb012

Here's a question:

Why, when he was signed last Thursday do they wait until today to mention it?

And another:

How good is a guy with recent ACL surgery going to be?

Color me unimpressed.

Here's a better question. If Grags is already signed why haven't they announced it yet? Didn't want to steal McDreamy's thunder?

Here's a better question. If Grags is already signed why haven't they announced it yet? Didn't want to steal McDreamy's thunder?

what if there are 2 contracts... a 1-way and a 2-way and they are dependent on what he does in training camp and hes just signed like an agreement to sign 1 of the contracts, or perhaps price is agreed but he wants a 1-way and we are offering a 2-way so its basically down but that is holding it up... or he asked for a trade to play for someone and they dont want to sign him and make him possibly less tradeable... there seems to be something going on at least

what if there are 2 contracts... a 1-way and a 2-way and they are dependent on what he does in training camp and hes just signed like an agreement to sign 1 of the contracts, or perhaps price is agreed but he wants a 1-way and we are offering a 2-way so its basically down but that is holding it up... or he asked for a trade to play for someone and they dont want to sign him and make him possibly less tradeable... there seems to be something going on at least

What?

What?

I think he forgot to breath while typing that :nana:

He is trying to say they agreed to a deal dependent on his play in training camp which would change it from a 2 way to a 1 way which makes no sense and I dont think that can happen.

His other idea is that they are trying to trade him and are not signing him to a contract so that his new team could which also doesnt make much sense.

But i like that he is thinking outside of the box.

Here's a question:

Why, when he was signed last Thursday do they wait until today to mention it?

And another:

How good is a guy with recent ACL surgery going to be?

Color me unimpressed.

wowsa...they just keep coming... ;)

I have no idea what we're yelling about! breathe son! the only part about this I will agree with: There seems to be something going on.

I think he forgot to breath while typing that :nana:

He is trying to say they agreed to a deal dependent on his play in training camp which would change it from a 2 way to a 1 way which makes no sense and I dont think that can happen.

His other idea is that they are trying to trade him and are not signing him to a contract so that his new team could which also doesnt make much sense.

But i like that he is thinking outside of the box.

That is what I gathered as well, and I agree on all counts.

But good lord, sentence structure! Haha

I am really confused right now

2010 US Olympic hockey roster

FORWARDS: David Backes, Dustin Brown, Ryan Callahan, Chris Drury, Patrick Kane, Ryan Kesler, Phil Kessel, Jamie Langenbrunner, Ryan Malone, Zach Parise, Joe Pavelski, Bobby Ryan, Paul Stastny.

DEFENSEMEN: Erik Johnson, Jack Johnson, Mike Komisarek, Paul Martin, Brooks Orpik, Brian Rafalski(close enough), Ryan Suter.

GOALTENDERS: Ryan Miller, Jonathan Quick, Tim Thomas.

2010 US Olympic hockey roster

FORWARDS: David Backes, Dustin Brown, Ryan Callahan, Chris Drury, Patrick Kane, Ryan Kesler, Phil Kessel, Jamie Langenbrunner, Ryan Malone, Zach Parise, Joe Pavelski, Bobby Ryan, Paul Stastny.

DEFENSEMEN: Erik Johnson, Jack Johnson, Mike Komisarek, Paul Martin, Brooks Orpik, Brian Rafalski(close enough), Ryan Suter.

GOALTENDERS: Ryan Miller, Jonathan Quick, Tim Thomas.

ohhh so we would have won the gold if we would have had a michael on the team. Now I get it. :nana:

To be honest. I had high hopes for Ryan, but he never did anything to impress. I was upset to see STU leave and that put a sour taste in my mouth on this whole trade back then. Looks like he's a career AHL'er, so if he puts up points for the AMERKS, thats fine. Don't really need to see him called up when the Sabres have plenty of youth ready to make the jump.

NEED TO SIGN GRAGS STILL!!

Archived