I missed the SabreSpace 10 year anniversary this year...

SDS

Should have put a few bucks down on that Pens '09 Stanley Cup Champs. ;)

Thanks for keeping this site up regardless of what you call it for the past decade or so. :thumbsup:

We had it on www.gobuffalo.net/gosabres/ for awhile, then sabresreport.com, then sabrespace.com.

Note, as soon as went went with sabrespace - myspace.com tanked. :lol:

We had it on www.gobuffalo.net/gosabres/ for awhile, then sabresreport.com, then sabrespace.com.

Note, as soon as went went with sabrespace - myspace.com tanked. :lol:

Pretty cool. I always though SabreSpace was a takeoff on Cyberspace.

I think it's time to unload Hasek. He totally folded in the first round last year. And when will they finally fire Ruff? It's been a year and a half since this team was in the Finals and Ruff has done NOTHING.

I think it'll take Peca.

But I think Buffalo will get more coming back.

I'm OK with that. Gratton is the center of our future. Size, skill, hands, grit. And you watch, he'll end up our captain too.

We need to get more players like Gratton. I wonder if the'd give up Taylor Pyatt? He'll be a good power forward in this league.

I'm OK with that. Gratton is the center of our future. Size, skill, hands, grit. And you watch, he'll end up our captain too.

We need to get more players like Gratton. I wonder if the'd give up Taylor Pyatt? He'll be a good power forward in this league.

If Lindy handles him like he's handled Eric Boulton....his upside is limited, I'd say. :beer:

If Lindy handles him like he's handled Eric Boulton....his upside is limited, I'd say. :beer:

I don't think Lindy knows how to handle big guys like Gratton. Look at how he's handling Andrechuck. We know Andy is better than that. Lindy is making him look like he's out of gas.

I don't think Lindy knows how to handle big guys like Gratton. Look at how he's handling Andrechuck. We know Andy is better than that. Lindy is making him look like he's out of gas.

Doug Janik is looking close to ready, maybe even better than Fitzpatrick......time to give up on Brian Campbell and Henrik Tallinder though.

You know, I'm thinkin' these owners are the real deal. They're willing to spend a lot of money, even borrow if necessary, and it looks like they're going to bring a new corporate HQ to downtown Buffalo.

Archived