Confirmed: Sabres sign Ehrhoff

Punch

To the mods: sorry, I missed the pinned thread's update.

I've watched a bunch of 'Nucks games over the past few years, and let's be honest, Ehrhoff isn't exactly the next Bobby Orr. That said, he's a huge get for Bflo, and the thought of both Regehr and Ehrhoff added to an already decent blueline has me wishing the season started tomorrow.

Congrats to Darcy and Sabres management!

Nah. Give Darcy a few more days to keep improving the team. :thumbsup:

10 years 50 million.

I would say start small, he's still young, and tell him that once we clear out the dead space we will comp you.

2-4 years at 3-4.

He's making scraps compared to that now anyways so I don't think he would reject it hands down. Especially now that we have 2 guys to groom the hell out of him.

All I can say is Wow.

The Canucks were a much better team with a healthy Erhoff the past 2 years. Very effective player. He's not super tough, but he's very smart. Great pick up along with Regher. Impressed by the new owner!!!!

I would say start small, he's still young, and tell him that once we clear out the dead space we will comp you.

2-4 years at 3-4.

He's making scraps compared to that now anyways so I don't think he would reject it hands down. Especially now that we have 2 guys to groom the hell out of him.

you don't lowball the guy you want to build your team around. If he gets to 25 at 3.5 per he's gone. Either that or someone throws an offer sheet.

you don't lowball the guy you want to build your team around. If he gets to 25 at 3.5 per he's gone. Either that or someone throws an offer sheet.

Exactly. He's going to get a sheet if the Sabres let him get to RFA. Somehow, I don't think the new regime is going to let it get to that point.

Archived