Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

I guess we should be happy now that game was 1p yesterday. That allowed them to fly to 'Sota and get in at a reasonable hour. If they played a night game, they would not have arrived until well after midnight.

Doesn't look good on paper. A team that played and traveled yesterday must play today with an AHL goalie against a rested team in a near desperate situation. Any points in this one would be huge.

I'm too lazy to do the research to see if the win/loss records prove me right, but I've got a theory we could all be rich by betting against the team playing their 3rd in 4 nights AND the second of back-to-backs AND on the road. Case in point: Philly against the Rags today.

Of course I hope we buck the trend.

GO SABRES!!!

I'm too lazy to do the research to see if the win/loss records prove me right, but I've got a theory we could all be rich by betting against the team playing their 3rd in 4 nights AND the second of back-to-backs AND on the road. Case in point: Philly against the Rags today.

Of course I hope we buck the trend.

GO SABRES!!!

Yuck, had not of that till right now. Rags up4-0, Flyers goaltending pooping the bed bed again, must say he Rangers look fiesty.

I also don't like the fact that they have to fly to Minnesota on the second half of a back-to-back, after an east coast game. The schedule makers here did not do us any favors. Nonetheless, Lindy will of course not yield to excuses. Getting even a point here will be a victory of sorts.

Great point. That's going to be a problem.

Do you like that song "My Old School" by Steely Dan? And do you know why I asked you?

Yuck, had not of that till right now. Rags up4-0, Flyers goaltending pooping the bed bed again, must say he Rangers look fiesty.

6-0 now. I already feel dirty rooting for the Flyers today, and they give me this?

is this the freakin worst start time for a game ever??? Mother in law here today, wife can't cook for chit, so I gutta cook dinner.Thank god for DVR.

Here we go Sabres here we go!!!

Sorry to hear that, but the game doesn't start for another 30 minutes. That should be enough time to get the majority of the food prepared. But hey, I don't cook so what do I know? haha

No can do..seared duck breast with spicy cold sesame soba noodles..damn good, noodles and sause done, nothing left but the duck, which is easy peezy.

Point tonight and I am happy

Well see, that's what you get for showing off! You need to be lazy and less creative like the majority of us males and boil some spaghetti and crack open a jar of Prego! hahahahahahahahaha. Sounds good though :thumbsup:

Need to get off to a good start tonight. Any signs of tiredness will be apparent later in the game, get the lead and hopefully defend it for more than 3 minutes..

Just turned on the Devil postganme..suprise they won again in the shootout

20-2-2 in last 24... thats is just unbelieveable

Archived