Miller engaged

cdexchange

http://blogs.buffalo...er-engaged.html

Meanwhile, in the celebrity gossip department, goaltender Ryan Miller reluctantly confirmed that he became engaged to girlfriend Noureen Dewolf over the weekend.

"We’re definitely happy," Miller said. "I’m a little surprised it got out there that quick, but we’re happy, excited. She’s an awesome person. I’m really happy, and we’re just trying to enjoy the holiday season."

---John Vogl

Well. No wonder he's not as focused as last season. :P

I believe they were together then as well. Still seems like an odd pair. I know he makes millions and is a professional athlete but homeboy is kinda fugly where she's...um...not. Maybe his 5 hole is a little smaller than we thought.

PG-13, but probably not safe for work

Call Noureen DeWulf a “good girl gone bad” and you’d be right in more ways than one. The 24-year-old Indian stunner was raised in a strict Muslim household in Georgia, but started taking stripperobics classes after moving to L.A. She’s starred in an Academy Award-winning short (2005’s West Bank Story)—and also as Paris Hilton’s foreign exchange student pal “Poo Poo” (2006’s Pledge This!). And this summer she’s set to put the bad (meaning good) in The Goods, playing a stripper working her way through grad school in the Jeremy Piven-starring, Will Ferrell-produced comedy. We recently got with Noureen to closely examine all of her sides.

No wonder he can't see straight!

I laughed at the story linked on the front page. Sorry ladies. At least the gossip writer didn't refer to Miller as the "dreamy hunk goalie."

These stories are pretty offensive. Is it possible Miller is marrying the girl not because she's hot (debatable anyway), but because he loves her? Is she really in it for the money?

It has to be tough to be a celebrity, even minor ones like these two, and read this crap.

How so?

carp's link made her sound a little bimbo-ish. Probably not a fair judgment on my part. Sounds like she's a fine actress -- not sure why she wants to be typecast the way she is.

And from the You Can't Make This Sh*t Up Department, she was in an MTV series called, "The Hard Times of RJ Berger."

Still seems like an odd pair. I know he makes millions and is a professional athlete but homeboy is kinda fugly where she's...um...not.
looks like our boy Ryan outkicked his coverage, if you know what I mean in football parlance

i'm all hetero all the time, but i know women of all ages (my wife included) who find mr. miller rather dreamy.

hard to say why. i do know that girls tend to go for a more complicated shmear of stuff than boys do.

remember this odd couple?

post-760-038273600 1293046833_thumb.jpg

I laughed at the story linked on the front page. Sorry ladies. At least the gossip writer didn't refer to Miller as the "dreamy hunk goalie."

These stories are pretty offensive. Is it possible Miller is marrying the girl not because she's hot (debatable anyway), but because he loves her? Is she really in it for the money?

It has to be tough to be a celebrity, even minor ones like these two, and read this crap.

Agreed that it's sad the way the story is cast. If I were them, I wouldn't put too much stock in a writer who can't even properly spell the names of his subjects consistently throughout his own article. :ph34r:

Archived