The Walking Dead

deluca67

The guy who plays/played Chris Rock on Everybody hates Chris also plays the patient who escaped with Beth.

Ah I only know him as the hologram from 'The Time Machine'.

If we just called him Noah all the convo probably wouldn't have been necessary.

Edited by inkman

Did they drop the ball a bit with Abraham's back story last night? It wasn't particularly clear exactly what happened there.

They explained it on Talking Dead but yeah there was lot left to interpretation. I can summarize it here but essentially his back story was lifted right from the comic books. He left the store, family was raped by friends and neighbors, he killed them all, family couldn't handle it, they left and immediately became zombie food.

They explained it on Talking Dead but yeah there was lot left to interpretation. I can summarize it here but essentially his back story was lifted right from the comic books. He left the store, family was raped by friends and neighbors, he killed them all, family couldn't handle it, they left and immediately became zombie food.

Without watching Talking Dead, all we see is that something bad happened and now he's a head case. So basically it's the same story every single person left alive has at this point.

I was wondering about this. That sure left a lot to the imagination. The imagery made it look like they were dead, but it is hard to imagine a father would not hear the screaming of his family.

Buddy made the same observation. Daryl goes back with Chris Rock, gathers up the Grime Group, and they roll on the place while Carol and Beth mess it up from the inside. Aww yeah.

Sounds like a plan, but it has a big flaw. Getting from place to place in this world is never a sure thing. They would've been better off getting the Grimes Group on site before infiltrating. Then they could make a plan to all move first thing in the morning, or say they're coming on Carol's signal, or by a certain time if they don't see her. Now, they might not even be back when she needs them.

• 2 weeks later...

Good episode tonight but the real story here is the actress who plays Rosita on Talking Dead.

Because... DAAAAAAAAAAMN!

It took her appearance on Talking Dead for you to realize she was hot? I'll take Maggie all day BTW over Rosita.

Edited by inkman

I barely recognized either of them on Talking Dead last night. And speaking of that show, how long do people actually leave that on their TVs? It's incredibly lame.

And last night's episode? That had to have been one of the most frustratingly stupid moments they've ever had on this show. They've been slowly building up Sasha as a badass and then that happens.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.