A queston for the jersey nazi's...

SDS

No. Sewn onto the nameplate. It's really well done, IMO.

Good to hear! You got the Premiere jersey, right?

Also, for my Premiere road Myers jersey that I ordered Monday still says "Item located in stock" :doh: :angry:

Also also... care to explain your nameplate for us younguns? :pirate:

Good to hear! You got the Premiere jersey, right?

Also also... care to explain your nameplate for us younguns? :pirate:

Yes, the premier jersey.

Ooh! Aah! Sabres on the Warpath! is an old-school cheer from the early days of the franchise.

Yes, the premier jersey.

Ooh! Aah! Sabres on the Warpath! is an old-school cheer from the early days of the franchise.

yep. I remember it well. Screaming that from the oranges along with:

Let's Go Buffalo! B-U-F-F-A-L-O! Remember that? Spelling out Buffalo? haha...I admit, I'm old... :blush:

There's no harm in it being said in a few different places. I considered a new thread for it, but it didn't seem worthy.

As for that expected delivery, it's funny how we have 3 orders with 3 different delivery windows. Did you get an authentic? That's what I went with, so maybe they have different windows for different jersey types.

Mine finally shipped yesterday, due for delivery tomorrow, and just in time to show off on Friday :fingers crossed:

Haha well the UPS tracking number says it's been delivered to my front door :thumbsup: ....... :nana:

Well..... joke's on me. Just got home, and there's a three-inch long snag on the front of the jersey. :wallbash:

I called and they're sending me a return label, and a new jersey. Won't be here for tomorrow though.... <_<

Well..... joke's on me. Just got home, and there's a three-inch long snag on the front of the jersey. :wallbash:

I called and they're sending me a return label, and a new jersey. Won't be here for tomorrow though.... <_<

It shipped tonight at 9pm! I wonder if there's any chance it gets here tomorrow (shipped out of PA).

Oh, man, that's a bummer. Sounds like solid customer service though.

I'm a blank jersey guy. I don't want to spend the extra money on a player that will likely be gone in a few years, however despite it being considered bad jersey etiquette I would get a Perreault or something on the new third if it was allowed.

On a side note, the best customized jersey I have seen was at a Cleveland Indians game. Home Indians jersey with name plate "C. STEAMER"

I'm a blank jersey guy. I don't want to spend the extra money on a player that will likely be gone in a few years, however despite it being considered bad jersey etiquette I would get a Perreault or something on the new third if it was allowed.

On a side note, the best customized jersey I have seen was at a Cleveland Indians game. Home Indians jersey with name plate "C. STEAMER"

Did they really need the "C"?

Did they really need the "C"?

Debatable. I think the abbreviated initial draws more attention. The way that I noticed it was overhearing the girl in front of me ask her boyfriend why the guy put his first initial on the jersey. Of course he was an idiot and explained the whole thing to her... :lol:

Archived