A queston for the jersey nazi's...

SDS

Hey everybody-

(first time post, life long fan)

I have a chance to get their third jersey from last year for 35 bucks, the problem being they only have Connolly, Myers, Stafford, or Pominville. Now for jerseys, I'm not a big fan of getting players still on the team. I have a black Hasek jersey, I have an awesome Perreault jersey, and planning on getting new third Miller jersey. But it's 35 bucks! Need some feedback on who you all think is the most relevant/worth getting?

Hey everybody-

I have a chance to get their third jersey from last year for 35 bucks, the problem being they only have Connolly, Myers, Stafford, or Pominville. Now for jerseys, I'm not a big fan of getting players still on the team. I have a black Hasek jersey, I have an awesome Perreault jersey, and planning on getting new third Miller jersey. But it's 35 bucks! Need some feedback on who you all think is the most relevant/worth getting?

MYERS!!!!

Hey everybody-

Myers is a no brainer there... tell me where... I want one!!

Dude, What is up with that avatar?! I'm afraid to hear the answer.

Xander Crews is a character from former Adult Swim show, "Frisky Dingo." He's a billionare, playboy, super hero who, between the first and second season, hit a bit of a rough spot.

It was made by the same guy who made the FX show, "Archer."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftWjQLjkazc

Has anyone had any experience with getting the new jerseys (away and alternate) from borntrade (or other less than reputable sources!)? I have purchased a Pominville home jersey from them before, and it is fantastic (although it doesn't look like the picture). The pictures of the new away and alternate jerseys look awful on borntrade, but I was hoping that the real things are different. Any help would be appreciated.

Has anyone had any experience with getting the new jerseys (away and alternate) from borntrade (or other less than reputable sources!)? I have purchased a Pominville home jersey from them before, and it is fantastic (although it doesn't look like the picture). The pictures of the new away and alternate jerseys look awful on borntrade, but I was hoping that the real things are different. Any help would be appreciated.

Chinese made knockoffs. The new ones do look far worse than the old thirds (new homes.)

Some of the knockoffs (almost all old thirds on Ebay) aren't too bad (some are even pretty good), while others are horrible. The new aways/thirds on borntrade appear to be the latter.

Archived