[OT] The Bills

SabresneedaCup

I think Fitz is as least as good as Sanchez for the Jets

Which isn't saying much. We as fans need to raise the bar a lot higher than simply finding a QB as good as Sanchez. I'm not expecting to find the next Tom Brady. I would like that QB to be closer to being a Brady than a Sanchez. Fitzpatrick just doesn't measure up to that standard.

This BCS Championship game is pretty good. I'd love the Bills to get that Fairley guy.

The dream is still alive. Hopefully Carolina will fall for the recent Newton hype and Fairley will fall to the Bills. Finish low enough next season to have a shot at Andrew Luck and then you will have a team that is building something.

The dream is still alive. Hopefully Carolina will fall for the recent Newton hype and Fairley will fall to the Bills. Finish low enough next season to have a shot at Andrew Luck and then you will have a team that is building something.

I don't see Carolina taking a QB. They wanted Luck. We can hope Carolina is falling for the GT receiver. They can use a replacement for Steve Smith.

I heard Mike Maylock absolutely destroy Fairley today. He pretty such said he'll be a bust in the NFL. Maylock is one of the better NFL experts from what i understand.

LOT, DL, DE, ROT, DE, DL, G

Draft rounds I through 7. Hope to get 3 or 4 starters out of that.

Use FA to get some LBs

I've changed my mind a bit now that Luck is staying put.

I think Buffalo should trade/trade down their first round pick and their second round pick to anybody. Stock pile picks for next year including a spare number 1 and 2. Then use two number 1 and two number 2 picks next year to get Luck (assuming they don't have it outright).

Draft OL and DL with your remaining picks this year. Pick up LBs in FA.

Rooting for the Pats today. It's just the way it has to be.

I would love for the Jets to win the Super Bowl. It will certainly make Super Bowl week fun. Jets vs Green Bay will make for a classic match-up.

Watching the NFL playoffs makes me really miss have a NFL team that matters in the league.

I would love for the Jets to win the Super Bowl. It will certainly make Super Bowl week fun. Jets vs Green Bay will make for a classic match-up.

Watching the NFL playoffs makes me really miss have a NFL team that matters in the league.

Same here. Besides, rooting for the P*ts makes me feel dirty.

I can honestly say that Darrelle Revis is the best DB I've ever seen in my life. I see a play and say,"That has to be interference." I rewind it and watch it again. Even in slow-mo it is absolutely picture perfect coverage. He mirrors the movement of the receivers like it is a choreographed dance. There is no lag time in his reactions. I hate the Jets but boy is that guy good.

I normally like Phil Simms and tolerate Jim Nantz. Boy, today they were unlistenable. Simms had some very weird comments. Nantz was very one-sided for New England. Gotta be a first for a New York City fan base to feel that way.

Thankfully someone else noticed this. They were terrible. The worst was near the end, where Simms said he would kick off to the Jets right after the 2 minute warning.... ummm only 2 timeouts, why in the world would you kick off and not try an on-side kick? That was just an idiotic comment.

Thankfully someone else noticed this. They were terrible. The worst was near the end, where Simms said he would kick off to the Jets right after the 2 minute warning.... ummm only 2 timeouts, why in the world would you kick off and not try an on-side kick? That was just an idiotic comment.

So I disagree. I think that onside kick cost them a chance at tying the game. Leaving the ball at mid-field, in a field goal tying game, is risky. The Jets had their hands team out. Kick it deep. Hope your D can get the ball back. They had two time outs left. The Jets would have been super careful not to turn the ball over deep. I think onside kicks should be reserved for complete surprise (see New Orleans in Superbowl) or as a last gasp effort. It was desperate time for New England, but it wasn't last gasp.

Archived