GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Complete embarrassment for the veterans on the roster. Time to purge the dead weight and bring the youth. As much as I hate to say it ... time for Lindy to move on as well. Has to be accountable for 0-20 on PP. Has to be accountable for lack of effort from veterans. No more excuses.

Complete embarrassment for the veterans on the roster. Time to purge the dead weight and bring the youth. As much as I hate to say it ... time for Lindy to move on as well. Has to be accountable for 0-20 on PP. Has to be accountable for lack of effort from veterans. No more excuses.

Don't stop there....Quinn, Darcy and Ruff need to go. Power play has been poor for four + years...unacceptable

Now we get to hear Lindy cry about the refs

Well he should be pissed about the no icing, but it's hardly the only reason they lost... they had lots of chances and didn't bury them. At least I know I don't have to go through this again on Wed. night.

What is he supposed to do? Grab a stick and jump on the ice to score? Seriously, you can only coach so much. Lets make the players accountable for this one, no excuses, when the only guys showing up are rookies like Ennis, Myers, Gerbe, and 4th liners like Mair and Grier, there is something wrong with the TALENT.

Darcy has to go, I have preached that for years. But Lindy can only do so much with what he is given. Anytime he gets something good (Briere,Drury, Campbell), the FO lets them walk

Ladies and gentleman... it was fun, it was nerve wracking, it was disappointing and it was heart-breaking. Hopefully next year someone will learn(Darcy) to try a little harder to get some larger talent and hopefully we'll go farther. Until then... time to put the paper bag over my head. Have fun guys.......

What is he supposed to do? Grab a stick and jump on the ice to score? Seriously, you can only coach so much. Lets make the players accountable for this one, no excuses, when the only guys showing up are rookies like Ennis, Myers, Gerbe, and 4th liners like Mair and Grier, there is something wrong with the TALENT.

Darcy has to go, I have preached that for years. But Lindy can only do so much with what he is given. Anytime he gets something good (Briere,Drury, Campbell), the FO lets them walk

Dude, the PP is on Lindy. 100%...

1. He's responsible for who is on the ice during the PP.

2. There's no way that Ruff doesn't have a say in what players the team acquires. He's been the coach for over 10 years (closer to 15). He definitely has input on roster moves.

I hate when the season ends

this is the statement i agree with most....i really, really thought we were going to take this to 7 and even pull that one out - i really did.

too early to start evaluating....really need to digest this, but the biggest thing i saw, or didn' see, was the veteran scorers show up. Even HOMER NESN guys saw that (and they were also just as shocked at the no icing call) but our problems started before that with the O'fer PP...

Archived