GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I wont you bunch of losers keep rooting for these shitzy buffal teams...I am moving on no more. I cant take this crap anymore.

30 years of crap from the bills, sabres and Pirates.......I am done time to live my life and not care FUK them

FUk them all and FUk you all

classy...

I've decided to ignore any post that is in favor of getting rid of Connolly if they can't spell the guy's name right. It's seriously not difficult, yet it happens all the time.

+10

Can we add Grier to that list? How much easier does it get?

IRONIC we share the same exact teams... Duke has now given up SEVEN earned runs... M.F. Pirates too.

Hey those are my teams too. The Pirates already have a stranglehold on last place in the Central and it's still April. amazing

About as evenly matched series as you can have. I'll give all the credit to Boston, the team that brought the better brand of playoff hockey to the series. We've got to retool with players that can take us farther against teams like Boston. The Bs just may give the Penguins fits with this style of play. Anyway, wish it could have ended better but at least they can't break my heart anymore.

GO SABRES!!!

get rid of connelly

I rescind my latest post. I can't ignore it, that's like watching a handicapped kid fail at something over and over again. It's my civic duty to help.

Now.

Almost there, you are close. You're just one letter off. Do you know which it is? Don't give up yet, keep trying!

I rescind my latest post. I can't ignore it, that's like watching a handicapped kid fail at something over and over again. It's my civic duty to help.

Now.

Almost there, you are close. You're just one letter off. Do you know which it is? Don't give up yet, keep trying!

OOH !! OOOH !! I got it.....Konnolly!!!

Archived