KK6666 - Joined: 07-September 09

HockeyTruth - Joined: 30-September 09

NHLopinion - Joined: 19-November 09

SabresRepublic - Joined: 17-December 09

TomSmith - Joined: 23-February 10

Xray - Joined: 18-March 10

Far Right Winger ...

I beg to differ!

First, I had NO axe to grind with the Sabres Republic (that's us) because I knew post-lockout that the Sabres represent hockey's NEW WORLD ORDER of aptitude and skill! My beef has always been with mediocre NHL officiating and the organizations that went along with it for the ride!

The Sabres were good enough to make the playoffs the past two years - but they didn't!

This year they are a much more polished team.

Second, certainly anything can happen in the playoffs but I like our chances of skating with anybody and we shook off any doubts with Ottawa in Ottawa to save the best for last.

Are y'all ready for it?

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

Anyone who knows me personally (sadly, none of you do) would laugh at the thought I could be anything other than fanatical in my support of the Sabres during these playoffs. I am loyal to my teams, to a fault.

Perhaps my point was made a little dramatically, but I'm glad it elicited some responses. I feel a little better about the state of the fanbase. ;)

Eball dont make me come over and knock ya by the side of the head. Put on that sabres gear, decorate the car its playoff hockey time and the canes arent in the playoffs what could be better!!!!

Eball dont make me come over and knock ya by the side of the head. Put on that sabres gear, decorate the car its playoff hockey time and the canes arent in the playoffs what could be better!!!!

RBC in April

Need I say more? :)

Let's go, Buf-fa-lo!

let me see if i have the lineage correct:

G.M. - Joined: 26-January 09

KK6666 - Joined: 07-September 09

HockeyTruth - Joined: 30-September 09

NHLopinion - Joined: 19-November 09

SabresRepublic - Joined: 17-December 09

TomSmith - Joined: 23-February 10

Xray - Joined: 18-March 10

Far Right Winger ...

I was going to separate SabresRepublic from that list, but now that I think of it, that would be absolutely hilarious. For once, I'd actually give the guy credit if that was him.

I was going to separate SabresRepublic from that list, but now that I think of it, that would be absolutely hilarious. For once, I'd actually give the guy credit if that was him.

I know the last 3 on the list are definitely one in the same. I don't know about the rest.

Me too, but I'm calling NFW on that possibility.

Couldn't be. The racist devil devil worshipping guru has never been able to disguise his true self for more than a post or two. I think the list is missing hockey guru, and wasn't he the whale at one point as well?

huh - i didn't notice sabresrepublic in my list - would've edited that one out had i seen it there. i also can't recall why i would've blocked him as a user.

others are correct: guru and whale are other names we've seen that wing-nut use.

Couldn't be. The racist devil devil worshipping guru has never been able to disguise his true self for more than a post or two. I think the list is missing hockey guru, and wasn't he the whale at one point as well?

He really is the personification of evil, isn't he? Probably hanging out with bin Laden, Jimmy Johnson and Chris Neil in a cave in Afghanistan right now. Where's the drone when you need it?

huh - i didn't notice sabresrepublic in my list - would've edited that one out had i seen it there. i also can't recall why i would've blocked him as a user.

others are correct: guru and whale are other names we've seen that wing-nut use.

If you unblock him, you'll quickly remember why you blocked him in the first place. Delusional, insane, "special"... I'm not sure which word fits best.

Wasn't he also the brain?

If you unblock him, you'll quickly remember why you blocked him in the first place. Delusional, insane, "special"... I'm not sure which word fits best.

Dude! You're just doing what you are told to do!

Sort of like being a slave!

The worst part is that you can NOT figure out who is your slave master!

NOT to worry! It will absolutely NOT change what I will be doing!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

Archived