NON SABRES GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

SwampD

How crazy is this -- if the Laffs beat Les Habitants in regulation tonight, and then Philly takes the Rangers to OT but loses, Montreal goes from being a virtual lock for 6th earlier in the week to setting tee times.

How crazy is this -- if the Laffs beat Les Habitants in regulation tonight, and then Philly takes the Rangers to OT but loses, Montreal goes from being a virtual lock for 6th earlier in the week to setting tee times.

Very cool. This must happen.

The score didn't reflect this, but last night's Avs/Hawks game was pretty good. Right around the time Colorado made it 3-2, there was some really good hockey being played by both teams.

thoroughly enjoyed rags/phlyers AND the hawks/avs contests. the playoffs seem to have arrived a week early!

That was a pretty entertaining game. Boucher had the save of the decade in that game. If you haven't seen it yet, go look that one up.

We had a thread going the other day talking about what defines a great save. To me, that save isn't great. I applaud the hustle, but he just put his stick down and the shooter shot the puck into it.

I don't care how you define it, that was a great save.

Archived