GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Really LOVE watching Buffalo win in Montreal ESPECIALLY when it could be so damaging to their fans.

Just to stray off topic a little, but my friend's son plays on the local travel team (he is 14) and they just had a tournament in Burlington, Canada. Their team won the whole tourney and his son (who is the goalie) won MVP. He tells me that the Canadian people absolutely hate it when the US teams come up there and win. So now after watching the Olympics and after the results of this tourney, it seems the good ole US of A is really catching up to the Canadians in terms of hockey talent. Or at least in goaltender talent anyways.

I really hope the Sabres can clinch tonight, but I think it's gonna be a tough game. I smell an OT or shootout decision. Go Sabres!!!

Just to stray off topic a little, but my friend's son plays on the local travel team (he is 14) and they just had a tournament in Burlington, Canada. Their team won the whole tourney and his son (who is the goalie) won MVP. He tells me that the Canadian people absolutely hate it when the US teams come up there and win. So now after watching the Olympics and after the results of this tourney, it seems the good ole US of A is really catching up to the Canadians in terms of hockey talent. Or at least in goaltender talent anyways.

I really hope the Sabres can clinch tonight, but I think it's gonna be a tough game. I smell an OT or shootout decision. Go Sabres!!!

Sens have the Islanders so I don't know, I'm watching the game now,0-0 going into the 2nd

I went outside for a minute (beautiful day out), came back and its 2-0, Islanders. :thumbsup:

Make it 3-0 Islanders

I've got the game in HD on Center ice, and I've been listening while putting music on my wife's thumbdrive for her. 3-0!!! Woot! Go Isles Go!

Archived