GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I'm really beginning to think crayonz has been right all along about Canadians. The "Miller, Miller, Miller" shouts are for what exactly? Making good saves? I thought their fans had more sense than that.

GO SABRES!!!

I'm really beginning to think crayonz has been right all along about Canadians. The "Miller, Miller, Miller" shouts are for what exactly? Making good saves? I thought their fans had more sense than that.

GO SABRES!!!

I'm starting to believe SabresRepublic. Rivet whispers on a guy and get a penalty, Torres gets tackled and nothing.

These refs should be embarrassed! I usually never invoke the ref but these calls are getting to be ######. How many times can a Canadian crash their net and not get called. I saw that little gem twice at least. Every time a Sabre goes to the net he gets interfered with. Mair takes a bushleague penalty.

Miller is getting blasted.

Lindy needs to get these boys to play a better passing game. Try switching to passing thru the middle.

Ohiofan arent they HNIC douches?

Then there's Mair's brain fart. The Sabres really need to clean up the penalty situation.

I'd want no part of Montreal in the playoffs. The power play and home ice advantages for Montreal would be tough to overcome.

As for tonight, no way we win in that nest of snakes.

Good to see Gaustad with the game face on again. No player in Sabres history has smiled that much on the ice. OK, maybe Barnaby, but for Barnaby it served a purpose.

Oh yeah, that Hab fan on his cell phone who stood up and waved at the camera during play? By night's end, he's hanging from a lamp post.

Watching this team, you can see they are beginning to miss Connolly. While timmy can be frustrating, he did set up a bunch of plays, which they seem to be lacking now. They need something because they just don't seem to have it. Can't put your finger on it. Montreal is playing well and their goalie is outplaying Miller at this point.

Watching this team, you can see they are beginning to miss Connolly. While timmy can be frustrating, he did set up a bunch of plays, which they seem to be lacking now. They need something because they just don't seem to have it. Can't put your finger on it. Montreal is playing well and their goalie is outplaying Miller at this point.

Miller has to be tired. I ask again -- who would have believed, given the golden situation the Sabres find themselves in, that Miller would play four games in six nights. Crazy.

Again tonight two bad misplays of the puck by Miller.

Stafford -- those two plays on the power play, the weak-###### shot on goal, then the uncontested fight for the puck along the far wall... I don't even know how to finish the sentence.

Lalime plays both games next weekend. I am assuming we have the division wrapped up at that point. If there's still a chance at #2 seed, I can see him playing one of those last games.

Archived