GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wonderbread

Crazy that the Lightening pulled their goalie with about 3 minutes left... even crazier that it worked for a goal.

They've been pushing all period, though...was 8-3 in shots...but Vanek just sealed it with an ENG.

Tell Lindy to come talk to me when the benching applies to all players not just his whipping boys. Sit down Roy, Pominville, Vanek or Connolly for a game(and at numerous points over the last 3 years they have all deserved it) and I'll be more impressed.

Your rationale is right up there with Colon and Buttman's decisions all season long regarding head shots and discipline afterwards and was part and parcel responsible for the cheap shot against Butler and NO call

because these morons are delaying implementation until next season.

Kudos Rivet.

Pomminstein: hat trick

Roy: SH

Vanek: EN

Is it too early for the Sabres to go on their 10+ game winning streak?

GO BUFFALO SABRES!

I was at the game tonight and it was the typical game in Tampa, about 25%-30% of the crowd was for Buffalo. What was neat was at the end of the game, the three stars were all Buffalo guys, Miller, Roy, Pominville, and they all came out for the curtain call for the Buffalo crowd which moved down to the lower bowl.

Sabres looked pretty sharp for most of the game. They had a bit of a letdown in the 3rd, but when your up four goals and the other team is bad, it's hard to keep going.

Tampa is a poor team which didn't pass well and didn't clear their net. Buffalo did come out on fire the first period. Hopefully, they'll keep this up for Florida, which always seems to give them problems.

Gulp. If the playoffs started today we'd play......the Sens. Yikes!

I'm starting to get this feeling that we're going to end up playing Ottawa or Philly in the first round which scares the ###### out of me. I'd take the Habs, Bruins, Rangers or Thrashers any day over those two.Not just because they're higher in the standings (right now) than the other four, I'd say the same even if they were lower.

ill take philly in the first round. I would not like the Sens, we can't beat the Sens for the life of me.. Although, maybe they'll capture the '05 magic. Playoffs are a whole new season. Things change in a seven game series. But ideally, I'd rather not play the Sens anymore than I had to.

ill take philly in the first round. I would not like the Sens, we can't beat the Sens for the life of me.. Although, maybe they'll capture the '05 magic. Playoffs are a whole new season. Things change in a seven game series. But ideally, I'd rather not play the Sens anymore than I had to.

I'd take Philly and their goaltending any day of the week.

if you're going into the playoffs and looking to duck people...it's already over.

Archived