GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wonderbread

Finally a little help.. I hate the Tampa broadcasting crew... Living in FL everytime the sabres are here I have to watch it on Sun Sports, they make me, by law, so I have to deal with probably the worst announcing crew in the game. "What? How is that a penalty for too many men on the ice, I mean sure the guys just standing there by the bench on the ice making no move to get off, but that shouldn't be a penalty" you gotta be kidding me...

And yeah, Shout Guy is getting more and more hammered... I'm pretty sure I heard an, "I'm Mike Grier" out of him at one point.

And apparently Stafford's gonna be back soon.

Yay................. <_<

Hey - Stafford's always great the first game back. Basically, if he could just play one game, get hurt, then come back 10 games later, he'd be awesome.

since it appears as though this game is in the bag, i was wondering if anyone else reads the Yahoo blogger, Wysniski? I thought he writes one the better "mainstream" media blogs. He has a piece tonight on Anaheim's d-man that got 8 games for a boarding call last night that was not even called by the official standing 5 feet away....I really didn't think it was much of a penalty and a 2-minute boarding call seemed right - did they "officially" institute the blind side hit rule?

Fixed - 4 out of the 5 teams are currently in the playoffs.

The 4 of 5 is a direct result of the southeast sucking beyond belief. There are 10 teams in the other 2 divisions fighting for 7 spots. More than likely, one division was going to get 4 and the other 3. Since our division doesn't have the dominant team up top (or 2 if you include the Devils), so it probably improves the numbers of that 4th place team a bit.

The 4 of 5 is a direct result of the southeast sucking beyond belief. There are 10 teams in the other 2 divisions fighting for 7 spots. More than likely, one division was going to get 4 and the other 3. Since our division doesn't have the dominant team up top (or 2 if you include the Devils), so it probably improves the numbers of that 4th place team a bit.

True - that mostly a sarcastic 'fix'.

Archived