GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wonderbread

I need to watch more. They're fine when I watch. And there's that idiot shout song guy again. I hate those people who randomly do that. F'n idiots!

Yeah, good call on that 'shout' guy. And his annoying companions.

Let me enjoy a freakin' decent performance for once and SHUT. THE. ######. UP.

Edit: Okay, H-E-Double Hockey Sticks is censored. Good to know.

Yeah, good call on that 'shout' guy. And his annoying companions.

Let me enjoy a freakin' decent performance for once and SHUT. THE. ######. UP.

Edit: Okay, H-E-Double Hockey Sticks is censored. Good to know.

Those people are advertising the fact that they're only there because they're from Buffalo and they don't actually watch hockey.

I missed the first period, but just got highlights from TB network and I am really happy to see what Rivet did. It looked like Fedoruk's hit was clean, maybe a little late and not from the front, but nonetheless, it is good to someone else stand up for a teammate...

I don't want to make more out of it than there was, but if these guys don't like Lindy anymore, than at least they can stand up for each other...

Those people are advertising the fact that they're only there because they're from Buffalo and they don't actually watch hockey.

The guy is definitely channeling Rich Stadium circa 1990. Probably wearing Zubaz too. But I kind of like it, a nice Let's Go Buffalo variation.

Let's just move the Sabres franchise to Tampa Bay already. What a record we have in that building. I say we, SDS, because we're winning. :)

The guy is definitely channeling Rich Stadium circa 1990. Probably wearing Zubaz too. But I kind of like it, a nice Let's Go Buffalo variation.

It happens out here in Boston randomly too. We'll even get people at the Bills Backer bar who show up randomly one week and start yelling it out randomly in the middle of the game. It's played when the score, not for the random 2nd quarter tackle at the 50 yard line, you idiots. Then there are the people who don't know the rhythm for the "let's go Buffalo" chant. That is the most embarrassing moment of them all. I don't know if these people have been gone too long or never actually lived in Buffalo, but my god it's painful to listen to.

Let's just move the Sabres franchise to Tampa Bay already. What a record we have in that building. I say we, SDS, because we're winning. :)

Uh-oh...did I just hear him say 'Let's go Lindy?' PA's not with him anymore...

Wow...Tampa sucks.

Roy TRIED to crap the bed on that 3 on 1, and still somehow scores.

I thought the same thing...now I really know that it is our night...any other night, that pass would have been blocked and thrown up ice for a 3 on 1 the other way, and a quick goal.

Archived