GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wonderbread

The games have not been on DTV channel 638 in my area, and I won't be home. How can you tell which channel the game is on. I have the HD feed set up to record, but I want to record the RJ feed as well.

Should I just flip a coin on this one and hope I chose the right one??

Wow, even John Vogl is growing a set. This is harsh, for him.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/17/990908/sabres-are-sick-of-slow-starts.html

Note Lindy's threat about benching players again. Again?

Tell Lindy to come talk to me when the benching applies to all players not just his whipping boys. Sit down Roy, Pominville, Vanek or Connolly for a game(and at numerous points over the last 3 years they have all deserved it) and I'll be more impressed.

Tell Lindy to come talk to me when the benching applies to all players not just his whipping boys. Sit down Roy, Pominville, Vanek or Connolly for a game(and at numerous points over the last 3 years they have all deserved it) and I'll be more impressed.

I'm in total agreement with this. Time to make a stand. Lindy needs to stop posturing and actually grow a set of balls.

Love ya Blue. You my caucasian.

The Core knows Lindy is bluffing.

The games have not been on DTV channel 638 in my area, and I won't be home. How can you tell which channel the game is on. I have the HD feed set up to record, but I want to record the RJ feed as well.

Should I just flip a coin on this one and hope I chose the right one??

Don't know if you were questioning about whether the game was on 638 or if you had your DVR setup right but here are some steps if you need them since you won't be home.

Go to the DTV website. Direct TV

It says it's on channel 638.

If you don't have it set right you can set your recording from online.

You probably need to log in to set the recording also.

This.

Idle threat, thy name is Lindy Ruff.

Sabres are on tonight eh, so is the Pens Bruins rematch so I might have to watch that just to see if Lucic does kick Cookes arse like I have seen hyped somewhere.

Hmmm don't know what my desire to see that says about me liking fighting or supporting players policing themselves but I seem more pumped about seeing that then what I've seen form the Sabres team.

Sabres are on tonight eh, so is the Pens Bruins rematch so I might have to watch that just to see if Lucic does kick Cookes arse like I have seen hyped somewhere.

Do they really need Lucic to do it? Shawn Thornton can take care of beating Cooke to a pulp. The Bruins have last change, so first shift that Cooke touches the ice, send out Thornton.

Look at Cooke's record on HockeyFights.com. He lost (by vote) to Drury and Kovalchuk this year. :blink:

Actually, what the Pens should be afraid of is something along the lines of what Downie (at least in my eyes) tried to do: take out Crosby.

Hmmm don't know what my desire to see that says about me liking fighting or supporting players policing themselves but I seem more pumped about seeing that then what I've seen form the Sabres team.

Woo Hoo! I didn't know the game was being televised on the NHLN. :thumbsup:

Do they really need Lucic to do it? Shawn Thornton can take care of beating Cooke to a pulp. The Bruins have last change, so first shift that Cooke touches the ice, send out Thornton.

Look at Cooke's record on HockeyFights.com. He lost (by vote) to Drury and Kovalchuk this year. :blink:

Actually, what the Pens should be afraid of is something along the lines of what Downie (at least in my eyes) tried to do: take out Crosby.

They should go the most embarrassing route possible and have Patrice Bergeron take him out.

I tried to post the reply below on the savard thread yesterday but the machine or site locked up and I never got back to it.

I actually think the in season memo is in regard to both all the media and fan outrage and fear that the player's are going to do something to make them really look stupid. The sports talk shows here in Pittsburgh believe the downie hit on Crosby was the eye for an eye justice people mention with players policing themselves for the hit Tyler Kennedy had put on Stamkos earlier that period. In looking back at the replays they have show here there is a real good argument for that not to mention that style of play was not outside Rick Toccets code of ethics when he played.

So the relaization/fear of losing their self appointed poster boy for NHL may have been the starw that broke the Cambells back so to speak.

Kennedy to the top line, Torres to the 4th line. WTF?

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/sabres/2010/03/kennedy-could-move-up.html

Why not, :wallbash: (sarcasm on) his team is such a demonstrated well oiled crisp tape to tape pass move it up the ice machine you can just change players and or roles anytime. (sarcasm/) while somewhere in the Tampa practice facility.............

Hey mair you did so great on wing last game you get the prize, to play center today.

But coach I haven't played center since Juniors?

Hey come on its hockey stupid how hard can it be. Besides remember the system,

Ah yeah, but the system is different for each wing and center coach!

Remember I also told you not to think so much,

but coach I thought your system is all about thinking first.

There you go again, you'll be fine boy remember we waived you earlier this season just for this opportunity and besides I told the News it's on me to get you guys to play better so I have to do something. Benching didn't work so if I play some of you out of your comfortable positions.... man that olympics really got me thinking, Jack Adams here I come.

The saga continues tonight be there.

Why not, :wallbash: (sarcasm on) his team is such a demonstrated well oiled crisp tape to tape pass move it up the ice machine you can just change players and or roles anytime. (sarcasm/) while somewhere in the Tampa practice facility.............

Hey mair you did so great on wing last game you get the prize, to play center today.

But coach I haven't played center since Juniors?

Hey come on its hockey stupid how hard can it be. Besides remember the system,

Ah yeah, but the system is different for each wing and center coach!

Remember I also told you not to think so much,

but coach I thought your system is all about thinking first.

There you go again, you'll be fine boy remember we waived you earlier this season just for this opportunity and besides I told the News it's on me to get you guys to play better so I have to do something. Benching didn't work so if I play some of you out of your comfortable positions.... man that olympics really got me thinking, Jack Adams here I come.

The saga continues tonight be there.

:D

Archived