GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

LabattBlue

Miller time in Molson country or Labatt land.

Is that confirmed? I thought I heard last week Lalime was going to get another run out? He did do well against the Pens.

Looking for a strong effort again like against the Pens - that should be enough to beat the Leaves. The PP is another matter altogether: the Pens statistically have an abysmal PP, but they looked really scary as they moved the puck around on Saturday. Our PP has fluctuated from brisk and efficient to hapless a lot of times, with the common thread in between being we are not scoring off it. The PK had looked really good as well, but has let up a bit in the last few games.

Go Sabres!! :pirate:

If there's anything resembling the first period from the last Leafs game, that streak will end tonight. Toronto has to be primed for this one. The Sabres took a pounding on Saturday night.

Huh? Against the Pens? Do you mean physically or something? Because we played pretty well despite our horrid powerplay. But, the first period on FRIDAY night was horrible and you are right, we get outplayed that badly again, even for just 20 minutes, goodnight.

Sabres 5-3.

Huh? Against the Pens? Do you mean physically or something? Because we played pretty well despite our horrid powerplay. But, the first period on FRIDAY night was horrible and you are right, we get outplayed that badly again, even for just 20 minutes, goodnight.

Sabres 5-3.

Physically, yes.

Miller time in Molson country or Labatt land.

Molson Country would be in the Bell Centre now, given the new ownership there.

Miller time indeed unless Ruff pulls a major suprise and starts La La.

It would be good for #40 to get the minutes.

If its me, I play Miller and continue the roll, get two more points and move on to Ovechkin Wednesday.

Me, I'm looking forward to Saturday's game against Ottawa in our barn.

It is time to end this crap with them and win at home against these jerk-offs.

They are w/o Spezza and do they need any more inspiration to beat these guys?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhfXETjwH0g

Win first.

Take care of Ruutu second.

I noticed he sat out the 3rd period against the Pens, and was a bit worried. I was hoping it was just a precaution to ease him back into playing after the injury, but it doesn't look like that's the case. I didn't like it when Lindy said he had vision problems after the Ottawa game. A stiff neck will go away, but concussions can stop a career.

I noticed he sat out the 3rd period against the Pens, and was a bit worried. I was hoping it was just a precaution to ease him back into playing after the injury, but it doesn't look like that's the case. I didn't like it when Lindy said he had vision problems after the Ottawa game. A stiff neck will go away, but concussions can stop a career.

Agreed.

This is a good example of why I never begrudge a professional athlete the money they back. They really are just slabs of meat to an organization.

Man, looking at those lines, it really tells an ugly story about the "top-6" guys so far this season.

At at some point, I don't see how they can avoid adressing the apparent lack of production/chemistry, whatever it may be.

It's official: Vanek and Kaleta OUT for Leaves game. Lindy discusses Patty's "neck" being problematic, which I am very skeptical about. If Kaleta had a neck problem, double vision wouldn't be a symptom, and he wouldn't have made Carruba collisions in the few minutes of action he played against the Pens. This smells like a concussion, and Lindy is trying to protect him by calling it the "neck", like he'd called Vanek's shoulder injury a "bruised rib" earlier in the year.

http://blogs.buffalo...8Sabres+Edge%29

Archived