GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I'll be at the game. Hope for the best. :rolleyes:

I don't think they'll be wearing the third uniforms, so we should likely expect a loss. Last game you went to, they won, but with the third uniforms in which they are 10-2. If they are in the slug AND you are there, I fully expect a loss.

Must win game, not much more to say here. Atlanta's without Kovy, but they've been red hot recently. If the Sabres can get a win, they'll be in real good position. Must win game. But, given how badly this team has played against inferior opponents, I'm almost expecting a loss, especially since Labatt will be there. :P

i will be at the game with my daughter... it will be her first HOME Sabres game. I hope the arena is rocking!!! We'll do our part!!!

You do realize that if the Sabres win, she will need to attend all of the remaining home games (and possibly the away)?

Hope it's a good one to see. Sure SHOULD be...

i will be at the game with my daughter... it will be her first HOME Sabres game. I hope the arena is rocking!!! We'll do our part!!!

Good man. How old is she?

My son's 1st Sabres game was November 2005 vs. the Islanders (in LI). He was 5. Kotalik tied it up with about 1 minute to go in regulation and then Connolly scored in the SO to give us the win. Unforgettable.

You do realize that if the Sabres win, she will need to attend all of the remaining home games (and possibly the away)?

Good call!

LET'S GO BUFFALO! Atlanta is without Kovalchuk, so this should be an easy win for us.

Shiver me timbers.

BITE

YOUR

TONGUE

Guys, it was sarcasm. :thumbsup:

Just look at the last time we played the Isles, we lost 2-0, and they were without 3 of their best players, Guerin, Weight, and DiPietro, and shut us out 2-0...

Atlanta won 4 straight.

This is by no means an "easy" game, and will likely turn into a bloodbath if they treat it as such.

Time for the Sabres to do something out of character - Stop stinking up the joint after a good win that got everyone's feeble hopes up again.

anyone know what time is good to maybe see the players arriving at the outside entrance area? we met a few of them there after PuckDrop '08 and was thinking maybe we could catch a few of them on their way in today... any info would be great!!

Well, NYR lost, PIT lost in SO to OTT...... a few more big games later, but none bigger than our own. If Buffalo doesn't start acting like they want to make the playoffs soon, then they'll just keep drifting away from the pack..... Show me something, guys.

Archived