Game Day Thread: Sabres @ NJ Devils, November 3, 2008

nfreeman

3 teams out there tonight... ruling is if it clears the glass you morons! if hit the glass... should be no penalty>

Another one? How many are they gonaa call???? did that guy just say "grill"?

"cash in" has been used 4 times in 2 minutes

Yup, and then he said chicklettes.

dork in the devils uniform screaming for a x-check call.... as if 6 consecutive calls aren't enough>>>>including a 5-3!!

does he not see his team sucks on the PK?

And they stopped calling interference on the devils the last five minutes.

It was almost Juju's fault.

Man, that clock couldn't wink down fast enough at the end.

Not too often you have to suffer through 2+ minutes of empty net... Kaleta with a huge block to prevent a high slot slapper from getting through.

Continues Buffalo's trend of getting at least a point in all road games...

I thought it was a weak call. He got his stick not the body. WEAK!!

Yea but they changed the rule so anything close to the hands is a hook now. So basically if you don't stick lift just above the blade they call it.

The second one was a weak call. First was legit.

Lots of time in the Sabres end, but also lots of very very good defense ... it is like night and day from last season. Constant battle and always in the right position.

Obviously we all wish the rest of the game had been more like the first period, but that's the kidn of game they need to keep learning how to win. N.J. was beat up coming in, for sure, but there is nothing wrong with Elias-Gionta-Parise-Zubrus-Zajac ... I mean, was it just me or were those the only 5 forwards NJ played the third period?

Archived