[OT] OJ is going to Jail

darksabre

Just watching it on CNN, O.J. just got found guilty on all counts including armed robbery and kidnapping. Guaranteed at least 15 years for the kidnapping. Pretty crazy.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/04/oj.sim...dict/index.html

He'll probably have a good chance of finding Nicole's killer now..

True that on the karma,

I wonder how he's going to fit in with the general inmate population :rolleyes: not too many lone wolfs last in prison.

Lol. My girlfriend was too and is now a PO, so I notice these things more than others might. It's amazing how many cops, DAs, FBI agents, etc., on TV shows get it wrong, too.

Usually I'm the one correcting people on it. I was kinda tired when I posted it so that's going to be my excuse. That and I was posting it from a computer behind the front desk of a hotel I don't work at eating bagels from the kitchen that I didn't pay for. Yeah, I impersonate hotel employees on my Friday nights. :bag:

Where's your girlfriend a PO? once I'm done with my CJ degree here in Rochester I'm planning on coming back to Buffalo and going BPD till the State Troopers test again (same pension plan :thumbsup:)

Karma's punishment for killing two people is to let him live free for 15 years and then finally put him in jail for lesser charges? Call me crazy, but that doesn't sound like a good episode of My Name is Earl.

Karma's punishment for killing two people is to let him live free for 15 years and then finally put him in jail for lesser charges? Call me crazy, but that doesn't sound like a good episode of My Name is Earl.

He was just a participant in the delayed entry program. It's a new program their trying out west.

Does this mean that his name may come down from the Wall of Fame at RWS out in Orchard Park?

Maybe, but it really shouldn't. Its up there because of OJ the football player, not for OJ the person. What he did on the football field as a Buffalo Bill will never change, no matter what he has done after his football career.

Maybe, but it really shouldn't. Its up there because of OJ the football player, not for OJ the person. What he did on the football field as a Buffalo Bill will never change, no matter what he has done after his football career.

Just don't ever expect Travis Henry to get his name on the wall.

Just don't ever expect Travis Henry to get his name on the wall.

I know, and I know it was a joke, but seriously, while he was in Buffalo he didnm't do enough to get his name on the wall, so its not like his off field troubles are the only reason he won't be on there

The thing is, it was well after his name went onto the Wall that OJ's troubles began

Just watching it on CNN, O.J. just got found guilty on all counts including armed robbery and kidnapping. Guaranteed at least 15 years for the kidnapping. Pretty crazy.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/04/oj.sim...dict/index.html

Looks like Travis Henry is right behind him:

Travis Henry update:

"DENVER?Former starting Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry is due in federal court this afternoon for a preliminary and detention hearing after being arrested following an alleged cocaine deal. He faces one count of conspiracy to distribute and possession with intent to distribute cocaine.

If convicted, Henry could face up to life in federal prison and a four (m) million dollar fine.

Henry signed a five-year, $22.5 million contract with the Broncos before the 2007 season, but was dogged during training camp by a sprained left knee.

Henry was released from the Broncos June 2, when coach Mike Shanahan said his commitment was lacking".

Looks like him & O.J. will be cell mates :w00t:

Looks like Travis Henry is right behind him:

Travis Henry update:

"DENVER?Former starting Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry is due in federal court this afternoon for a preliminary and detention hearing after being arrested following an alleged cocaine deal. He faces one count of conspiracy to distribute and possession with intent to distribute cocaine.

If convicted, Henry could face up to life in federal prison and a four (m) million dollar fine.

Henry signed a five-year, $22.5 million contract with the Broncos before the 2007 season, but was dogged during training camp by a sprained left knee.

Henry was released from the Broncos June 2, when coach Mike Shanahan said his commitment was lacking".

Looks like him & O.J. will be cell mates :w00t:

I'm sorry in advance because I know this is wrong of me to say this, but does that make OJ a Sugar Daddy?

Archived