Sabrespace fantasy league

Two or less

What actually does the commish do?

If need be, changes the time/day of draft.

In leagues where nobody really knows each other there may be a bit more, like updating lineups for other teams, locking owners, veto'ing trades but since we're all a "family" you won't have problems of cheating since everyone knows each other. If the draft time is a bad for for most people, you'll need to switch it to keep the people happy, but thats it. haha

Want it?

I have to leave the league soon to join another league (paid league from work) and i'm already in 3 leagues. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Greg or anyone else interested in this fantasy league.

In events in the past week, I have had my discretionary free time significantly curtailed. If anyone is interested in taking my spot in the 2nd SS league, send me a PM and I will drop out of the league. If not, I'll stay in the league and expect to get thumped. :(

The draft is tomorrow (Tuesday) night, so letting me know tonight or tomorrow AM will probably be necessary to let me be able to drop the team.

Could someone give me a quick summary of how head-to head play works? It is straight forward in football, but I'm new to fantasy hockey.

Thanks!

New as well... So anything I say is bound to be corrected.

My impression is that you set your lineup once per week maximizing the number of times your players play. Some weeks you will be playing more against less and others less against more. I suspect over the course of the long season, you hope it balances out.

New as well... So anything I say is bound to be corrected.

My impression is that you set your lineup once per week maximizing the number of times your players play. Some weeks you will be playing more against less and others less against more. I suspect over the course of the long season, you hope it balances out.

I had a league that did it this way last year, and it was a letdown. I personally would like to have the ability to change the starting players everyday just like all of my fantasy baseball leagues.

Greg or anyone else interested in this fantasy league.

In events in the past week, I have had my discretionary free time significantly curtailed. If anyone is interested in taking my spot in the 2nd SS league, send me a PM and I will drop out of the league. If not, I'll stay in the league and expect to get thumped. :(

The draft is tomorrow (Tuesday) night, so letting me know tonight or tomorrow AM will probably be necessary to let me be able to drop the team.

I, too, find myself with little time to prepare. If I do nothing, will the league draft for me? I figure I can tweak it later.

Like Blue I haven't done a hockey league before so I am prepared to take my lumps early.

I, too, find myself with little time to prepare. If I do nothing, will the league draft for me? I figure I can tweak it later.

Like Blue I haven't done a hockey league before so I am prepared to take my lumps early.

Yes, anyone not at the draft, the computer will draft your team.

Archived