8. Wonderbread (420)

9. Roc Sabres (403)

10. JimiVbaby (93)

11. Major Minotaurs (29)

12. WinItAll (28)

----------------------------------

13. Buffalo Blitz (12)

14. Bears (2)

Wow, I'm suprised i have any sort of seniority in here. Thanks for letting me know.

Sorry for the delay. I had some computer issues here. Anyhow, I hope this is nasty enough a bear for you:

post-733-1220833092_thumbpng

If you have any modifications or revisions necessary, just let me know.

I need something old school if you have the time. If you could incorporate the old Bison logo with the original Sabres logal somehow, that would be awesome.

I've joined the 2nd league as nobody of course. Do I actually have to be "at the draft" or can I set it up so my picks are done automatically? I'll never be able to commit to being on-line at any specific time so if I have to be there then I'll have to drop out.

I've joined the 2nd league as nobody of course. Do I actually have to be "at the draft" or can I set it up so my picks are done automatically? I'll never be able to commit to being on-line at any specific time so if I have to be there then I'll have to drop out.

Nah you don't. You can always pre-rank or let the computer do it. But if you want a better team, i'd pre-rank or show up. Just a hint.

Nah you don't. You can always pre-rank or let the computer do it. But if you want a better team, i'd pre-rank or show up. Just a hint.

Thanks - I'll have to try to figure out the pre-rank thing. I've never done these fantasy league things before - hey someone has to finish last!

looks delicious

Like that comedian on Comedy Central, it's a slug...... on a stick.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82-E9lXTn8o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82-E9lXTn8o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here's what i did. I created a second League. Once it fills up a bit, i will hand over the commish duties to someone who will want it, and then i will quit the league so i am not in both. Right now, i made the draft night the same exact time as League 1's draft which is Tuesday, Sept 23rd at 830pm. But once the league gets a commish and a full league, that all can be changed.

Those left in the dark, sign up now -

ID- 17042

Password- sabres

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy

Sorry dude, I joined the wrong league! I am dropping out of the first one now...

Archived