Sabrespace fantasy league

Two or less

Any interest? Yahoo fantasy sports are up. I didn't want to just start a league in case nobody cared too much. So.... ?

UPDATED -

Sabrespace League Info-

ID- 13672

Pass- sabres

Link- http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy

Got room for 1 more? I feel like I was a charter member last year, and I was on the road yesterday, so I didn't get to sign up!!

Right now we have 14 teams. I think it'd be best if 2 people left this league and we made another league? If i make it 16 teams we'll have to go with 1 goalie.... if people agree, i'll do it, but i don't think it's in the best interest of a good league. I think if we make a 2nd league, it'll fill up just as quick.

Right now we have 14 teams. I think it'd be best if 2 people left this league and we made another league? If i make it 16 teams we'll have to go with 1 goalie.... if people agree, i'll do it, but i don't think it's in the best interest of a good league. I think if we make a 2nd league, it'll fill up just as quick.

I'll leave and join the 2nd league with Taro and Tom!

Spots should go by seniority. Go by number of posts.

Spots should go by seniority. Go by number of posts.

If so....

1. Labatt Blue (2,690)

2. Side Show Geeks (2,538)

3. Ice Bergs (2,090)

4. Vanek-Man (1,191)

5. GoSabres25 (983)

6. Housley's Heros (716)

7. Whalers (511)

8. Wonderbread (420)

9. Roc Sabres (403)

10. JimiVbaby (93)

11. Major Minotaurs (29)

12. WinItAll (28)

----------------------------------

13. Buffalo Blitz (12)

14. Bears (2)

Here's what i did. I created a second League. Once it fills up a bit, i will hand over the commish duties to someone who will want it, and then i will quit the league so i am not in both. Right now, i made the draft night the same exact time as League 1's draft which is Tuesday, Sept 23rd at 830pm. But once the league gets a commish and a full league, that all can be changed.

Those left in the dark, sign up now -

ID- 17042

Password- sabres

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy

Here's what i did. I created a second League. Once it fills up a bit, i will hand over the commish duties to someone who will want it, and then i will quit the league so i am not in both. Right now, i made the draft night the same exact time as League 1's draft which is Tuesday, Sept 23rd at 830pm. But once the league gets a commish and a full league, that all can be changed.

Those left in the dark, sign up now -

ID- 17042

Password- sabres

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy

I thought I "left" the 1st league, but I still show up as an owner.

Archived