Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

My complaint is for the Bills fans who have been calling in to WGR to rag on the Jets and believe for some reason the Bills are a playoff team. The Bills finished near the bottom of both offense and defense last season. Any feeling of superiority over and team is misguided and down right asinine. The Bills will be lucky if they can match the 7 win total of the past few years. They a huge question mark at QB, their head coach doesn't coach to win he coaches not to lose and their best lineman has pretty much quit on the team. Those are not the building blocks for a successful season.

So tell me why we take him to this groomer to get his hair cut, and the 2 dollar bill that owns the joint decides he's gonna stick a purple bandana around his neck!!!

I hate it when people use a clich?d line incorrectly. :) The phrase is 'queerer than a three dollar bill', because there is a real two-dollar bill.

Hey, was that a pre-preemptive strike?!

I'm putting that one square on the D. They have to be a little more consistent than McKean Co. weather.

Now them's there fightin' words! If I wasn't snowed in right now, I'd drive over the state line and clobber you. If you're man enough to take your glasses off that is.

• Like (+1) 1

My complaint is for the Bills fans who have been calling in to WGR to rag on the Jets and believe for some reason the Bills are a playoff team. The Bills finished near the bottom of both offense and defense last season. Any feeling of superiority over and team is misguided and down right asinine. The Bills will be lucky if they can match the 7 win total of the past few years. They a huge question mark at QB, their head coach doesn't coach to win he coaches not to lose and their best lineman has pretty much quit on the team. Those are not the building blocks for a successful season.

My complaint is Bills fans who don't realize that even though they finished near the bottom of both offense and defense last season, they were still three wins better than the Jets. Even though I believe both teams have improved, these people believe that the Jets are going to have some magical season destroying everyone in their path, and that the Bills are going to stink.

I do agree about Jauron, though.

Now them's there fightin' words! If I wasn't snowed in right now, I'd drive over the state line and clobber you. If you're man enough to take your glasses off that is.

I'm game. Queensberry rules, so no shoes or boots with springs.

Once the snow melts, the rain stops, and the mud dries up, and I have a chance to train by chasing chickens and hitting meat carcass, its on.

My complaint is about people who believe the Jets shouldn't be ragged on.

This seems like one of the most important presidential elections in a long time, and what we're seeing from John McCain is shocking to me, an admirer of the man (not necessarily the politician). I wouldn't give this country's problems to a monkey on a rock, and what we get are commercials featuring Britney, Paris and Charlton Heston as Moses? My God, this country's giant sucking sound just keeps getting worse. The sad thing is, the commercials are clearly working. The "narrative" on Obama is being picked up by Americans. A friend of mine the other day, right on cue, said Obama seems like a "celebrity" to him. Damn Republicans just know how to win elections, I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

This seems like one of the most important presidential elections in a long time, and what we're seeing from John McCain is shocking to me, an admirer of the man (not necessarily the politician). I wouldn't give this country's problems to a monkey on a rock, and what we get are commercials featuring Britney, Paris and Charlton Heston as Moses? My God, this country's giant sucking sound just keeps getting worse. The sad thing is, the commercials are clearly working. The "narrative" on Obama is being picked up by Americans. A friend of mine the other day, right on cue, said Obama seems like a "celebrity" to him. Damn Republicans just know how to win elections, I guess.

Keep voting for one of the two major parties.

I kinda think the last one was more important. We blew it. All we're electing now is a Janitor.

I kinda think the last one was more important. We blew it. All we're electing now is a Janitor.

And not even a good one. McCain is too old to know how to operate all the new fancy Janitorial equipment, and Obama has no idea how to even take out the trash.

See, we should have gone with Hillary. She probably has a pair of rubber gloves and a sponge at least.

My complaint is about people who believe the Jets shouldn't be ragged on.

Another complaint I have is people who haven't heard the old saying about people in glass houses. The only difference between the Bills, Jets and Packers is the quarterbacks. The Jets now have the best quarterback of the three. The Packers will fall, the Bills will be an uninspiring 7-9 again and the Jets are a legit contender now.

The best move the Bills could make right now is to pick-up Peddington and drop Losman.

Another complaint I have is people who haven't heard the old saying about people in glass houses. The only difference between the Bills, Jets and Packers is the quarterbacks. The Jets now have the best quarterback of the three. The Packers will fall, the Bills will be an uninspiring 7-9 again and the Jets are a legit contender now.

The best move the Bills could make right now is to pick-up Peddington and drop Losman.

Clearly playing 25% of your games against HOF QBs can't be good for your long term prospects. I like the competition, but I truly wish he went somewhere else. Pennington, yuk.. That's not an upgrade. Culppepper is out there. Go get Dante!!! Culpepper to Evans would be sweet... Besides my fantasy team isn't the same without him, "The Red Hot Culpeppers".... Dante needs a job...

Oh yeah, my complaint... Favre just said, "I'm not a trader"... Pleasssseeeee...

Clearly playing 25% of your games against HOF QBs can't be good for your long term prospects. I like the competition, but I truly wish he went somewhere else. Pennington, yuk.. That's not an upgrade. Culppepper is out there. Go get Dante!!! Culpepper to Evans would be sweet... Besides my fantasy team isn't the same without him, "The Red Hot Culpeppers".... Dante needs a job...

Oh yeah, my complaint... Favre just said, "I'm not a trader"... Pleasssseeeee...

That did seem forced.

Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.

You mean this guy?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYCMxD4pylM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYCMxD4pylM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I hate it when people use a clich?d line incorrectly. :) The phrase is 'queerer than a three dollar bill', because there is a real two-dollar bill.

OMG, someone replied to my post........ I don't even know what to do :blush:

I was trying to be "politically correct" and not use the word , while still implying that the guy was. I must have hit the 2 button by mistake :unsure: :unsure:

But hey, thanks for reading my post!!

OMG, someone replied to my post........ I don't even know what to do :blush:

I was trying to be "politically correct" and not use the word , while still implying that the guy was. I must have hit the 2 button by mistake :unsure: :unsure:

But hey, thanks for reading my post!!

I actually have two $2 dollar bills.

I know it is only a penny but...

If my purchase ends in .99 cents, I don't care if you have your "take a penny, give a penny" tray on the counter, but don't have the nerve to ask me..."Do you want your penny?". Yeah I want my f***ing penny, don't be so goddam lazy! :angry:

And off we go...