Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

If I may...

F Brett Favre. The Packers gave him ample opportunity to change his mind back in May or June and he wouldn't commit. Now they are into training camp and he has a change of heart. I don't blame the Packers one bit for drawing the line in the sand. He has been a great player for a long time...but now he is ending his career as a pain in the ass. :angry:

If I may...

F Brett Favre. The Packers gave him ample opportunity to change his mind back in May or June and he wouldn't commit. Now they are into training camp and he has a change of heart. I don't blame the Packers one bit for drawing the line in the sand. He has been a great player for a long time...but now he is ending his career as a pain in the ass. :angry:

Well said.

I got nothing to piss and moan about right now. I'll probably tap into my "things that piss me off" list so I can add something to the discussion tomorrow.

I'm definitely taking advantage of this little bonus.

So last night in my hockey game, this huge guy absolutely laid me out. I never even took a hit like that one when I played in actual contact leagues back in the day. Somehow the refs didn't call anything. Now I don't mind getting hit, it makes the games more fun, but this one was a bit over the top. I asked the ref about it at the next whistle and he told me he didn't see anything. I WAS CARRYING THE PUCK! What exactly is this ref watching if he didn't see anything?

• Like (+1) 1

Dude, perfect timing for this thread. I would like to say piss off to all these crazy razors out there that promise "a closer shave". FU. I just shaved with a crappy disposable from Wegmans and it gave me the closest shave I've had in 6 years. :censored:

Ok heres my gripe. Why do the hughest fattest bastards sit next to me on the train? I don't want you gut/arm/leg touching me. Sorry if it sounds to harsh but seriously. This morning a lady sits next to me today musta been 310. I smelled her the whole way to work. The guy behind me gets the 42C 3rd car hot chick. arrrgggg.

I guess in the grand scheme of things thats not to bad.

as Jason Taylor states...

"Truly blessed"

It's bad enough that I bought a yorkie for my wife. then it got worse when I actually started to like the little bastard. Now, almost 4 years later, he's like a son that I apparantly will never have (I'll save that for next Thursday, and yes, I know it's up to me whether it's a boy or girl so don't start). So tell me why we take him to this groomer to get his hair cut, and the 2 dollar bill that owns the joint decides he's gonna stick a purple bandana around his neck!!! Look, I don't care about your own personal lifestyle, but I have to draw the line when you "force" it on my dog. I know he's a yorkie, but it doesn't mean he likes rump roast...... and we didn't ask for accessories, just a cut. :wallbash:

If I may...

Which we now get to face twice a year.... Oh the joy...

I didn't think i had anything but here it goes. Just finished watching the US Soccer game vs. Japan from China. Peter Nowak, is ruining this team. Japan could have scored 2 goals in the first half (empty net misses) and they should have been awarded two PK's in the 2nd half. USA got a goal, which wasn't even pretty by Stuart Holden to win 1-0 but Japan are one of the worse teams in these olympics, and USA should be one of the best with the squad they have. First of all, the roster selection was dumb, Brian McBride shouldn't be there. They should have used that vet spot on a central defender. The subs he made are awful. How Altidore doesn't smart is beyond me. Freddy Adu is a huge asset and has always failed as a forward, dominates in the midfield, and yet Nowak has him in forward. USA barly qualified for these Olympics which is a joke, Cuba almost beat this European-based stacked team for god sake. In 2 games pre to the Olympics, USA didn't score once. Today they scored once but got lucky to win.

I was hoping for USA to shock the doubters and get a top 3 finish at these games and with the roster it's possible, but Nowak is going to ruin it. Nigeria and the Dutch should have a easy time against this team. It's not coached right and they didn't bring the right players. Carlos Boconegra should be there and should be captain.

I'm upset! Glad we won. But this could be the last win. I'm going to bed. Good night.

Guest Sloth
I didn't think i had anything but here it goes. Just finished watching the US Soccer game vs. Japan from China. Peter Nowak, is ruining this team. Japan could have scored 2 goals in the first half (empty net misses) and they should have been awarded two PK's in the 2nd half. USA got a goal, which wasn't even pretty by Stuart Holden to win 1-0 but Japan are one of the worse teams in these olympics, and USA should be one of the best with the squad they have. First of all, the roster selection was dumb, Brian McBride shouldn't be there. They should have used that vet spot on a central defender. The subs he made are awful. How Altidore doesn't smart is beyond me. Freddy Adu is a huge asset and has always failed as a forward, dominates in the midfield, and yet Nowak has him in forward. USA barly qualified for these Olympics which is a joke, Cuba almost beat this European-based stacked team for god sake. In 2 games pre to the Olympics, USA didn't score once. Today they scored once but got lucky to win.

I was hoping for USA to shock the doubters and get a top 3 finish at these games and with the roster it's possible, but Nowak is going to ruin it. Nigeria and the Dutch should have a easy time against this team. It's not coached right and they didn't bring the right players. Carlos Boconegra should be there and should be captain.

I'm upset! Glad we won. But this could be the last win. I'm going to bed. Good night.

Japan played well in the last World Cup. I know U.S. soccer has been pretty bad lately. A few years ago they were ranked in the top 10 for the first time. Now they're sitting at number 37. It seems like the U.S. is still on it's quarter final win over Mexico hangover two world Cups ago. That was the furthest they made it in the World Cup since the 30's!

Today's complaint: Still weeks away from "The Office" season 4 being released on DVD. That show had better stay together.

I had disc replacement surgery in my lower back six weeks ago from an auto accident that happened over a year ago and it still appears to be no better.

I hate that it is raining on the day of my scheduled trip to the Fair.

I am angry that Buffalo is on Forbes' list of Top 10 Fastest Dying Cities and the State's idiotic tax policies (amoung other idiotic moves by the state) recieves no blame.

Any other complaints I have today (and there are many, trust me) I will simply sum up with: GRRRRR!

Thanes, not sure if this helps with your complaint but the full episodes of the entire season four is available to watch on nbc.com.

If I may...

There will be no living with the Jet fans, now.

Today's complaint: Still weeks away from "The Office" season 4 being released on DVD. That show had better stay together.

All of the Season 4 episodes are available free online--legally, too--at hulu.com...maybe that will tie you over.

I finally got one for this thread.

One thing really ticks me off is when one of my favorite web sites does an upgrade / design change and the main and plain navigation style changes. For example the links used to open their own windows and all you had to do was close them down and your back to the main page now instead it closes the site/browser down because you should have used the back button. That gets me for weeks till I break my formed habits and has me doing the Homer simpson Dooooolt everytime.

I hate offering my face up to the razor gods each and every morning. It's a never-ending battle trying to keep the stubble under control, and I'm getting tired of wasting time and money shaving every morning.

Agreed. I love that show. Season 4 was pretty shorth though, and they're still charging me 30$ for the DVD. :censored:

And I gotta agree with Labatt. I posted it yesterday in another thread, but if I see Brett Favre's face one more time on ESPN, my TV is going out the window. I can't take it. He's ruined his legacy by being a whiny little :censored: about the whole thing. Just go back with your millions of dollars and relax for the rest of your life.

I am officially a hippie.

I ordered a 2009 VW Jetta TDI, which is considered an alternative fuel car since it can run on biodiesel. That only half way makes me a hippie. The other half is that the car is on backorder and will not be in for another 2 or more months. The fact that I bought an alternative fuel car on backorder makes me more of a hippie than leonardo dicaprio or willie nelson.

HOWEVER, i will be able to drive from fayetteville, nc to buffalo and halfway back again on one tank. Eat that hippie haters!

Before the season even starts, I want to complain about the first time in 08-09 that one of our defensemen has the puck behind the net, five seconds left in a period or game, and rings it around the boards, for no good reason, right to the enemy point man -- and the puck's sent on goal with 2.1, 2.0, 1.9, 1.8 seconds to go. My all time hockey pet peeve. Stick the fricken puck in your pants! Anything! For the love of Sweet Baby Jane!

• Like (+1) 1

Before the season even starts, I want to complain about the first time in 08-09 that one of our defensemen has the puck behind the net, five seconds left in a period or game, and rings it around the boards, for no good reason, right to the enemy point man -- and the puck's sent on goal with 2.1, 2.0, 1.9, 1.8 seconds to go. My all time hockey pet peeve. Stick the fricken puck in your pants! Anything! For the love of Sweet Baby Jane!

Good one.

Before the season starts I want to complain about the first person that says that Miller let in a softy on an unimpeded shot from the slot.

Good one.

Before the season starts I want to complain about the first person that says that Miller let in a softy on an unimpeded shot from the slot.

I want to complain about X. Benedict goading PA into a fight! Miller's gotta make that save! Serenity now!

• Like (+1) 1

My ongoing complaint re: The In-Laws still stands. I could write a novel...but I won't clog up the space here. I'm sure no one really cares anyway. Almost everyone has an in-law issue, and we're all positive that ours are the worst. In all actuality, though, I could tell stories about these jamokes that you wouldn't believe.

I do have another complaint today. I am really trying to love my new cell phone but it's not working. It's got a touch screen that sticks a lot. So I try to return it last night and they say "Try this new software update that is supposed to fix the problem!" So I wait 40 minutes for the update (a complaint in itself!) and while some buttons are a little better, most are not. So now I have to go back to Verizon, wait again, and try to get another phone. One with buttons.