Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I tend to be a resolver, so I'll likely just bring it up and ideally not hose up the friendship.

Can't score if you don't shoot the puck. Worst case, things are awkward for a while and then goes back to normal. I've been in the situation before and I cant think of a time where it completely dissolved the friendship.

My complaint for the day, not being able to find anyone to sublet my apartment yet. Really do not want to get stuck with a mortgage and paying rent on a place that is empty.

We just ordered a new chemical at work called E-64, and after this place all I can think of when I see it is Eklund. :doh:

You realize that any anticipated reaction relying on that chemical won't occur, right?

I hope its not a new method of birth control...

My girlfriend isn't a specimen of health like me and it's tough to deal with sometimes. She always ignores problems until they get bad and then she ends up worse off. I wish she'd be more careful with her health. Ugh.

Well, she is blessed with one thing..having you on her side... :thumbsup:

Well, she is blessed with one thing..having you on her side... :thumbsup:

Turns out she's had a bladder infection for at least a month. The docs at Strong said it was the worst one they've ever seen. She makes me insane haha Hopefully now she won't be feeling sick all the time and won't be cold all the time and will have an appetite again. Oi.

Turns out she's had a bladder infection for at least a month. The docs at Strong said it was the worst one they've ever seen. She makes me insane haha Hopefully now she won't be feeling sick all the time and won't be cold all the time and will have an appetite again. Oi.

Yikes - don't know how she waited so long, bladder infections suck! Definitely not good to let those go. I hope she gets better soon (and learns her lesson).

My complaint is: NOBODY CARES that Michelle Obama is spending $10 million this year (so far) on her vacations. I'm not normally a political person but this makes me very angry, with so many people in this country hard up.

No one cares because Michelle Obama has not spent $10M, or anything close to it, in public dollars, on vacations. Cut the ######.

My complaint is: NOBODY CARES that Michelle Obama is spending $10 million this year (so far) on her vacations. I'm not normally a political person but this makes me very angry, with so many people in this country hard up.

And the GWB refused to help the people of New Orleans recover from Katrina. Who's the a-hole now?

Yikes - don't know how she waited so long, bladder infections suck! Definitely not good to let those go. I hope she gets better soon (and learns her lesson).

I guess she used to be sick a lot as a kid so she feels like she's being a problem. I told her she's being more of a problem by not going to the doc when she feels crappy. She's stubborn but I think this one might have finally gotten through to her. I told her not to give me a reason to say "I told you so" on her death bed :P

I guess she used to be sick a lot as a kid so she feels like she's being a problem. I told her she's being more of a problem by not going to the doc when she feels crappy. She's stubborn but I think this one might have finally gotten through to her. I told her not to give me a reason to say "I told you so" on her death bed :P

LOL nice.

So the OB/GYN office that my wife goes two has 4 docs. 3 are absolutely awesome. One is the son of the guy who started the practice 50 years ago and is a complete pompous ass. Of course (Murphy's Law) he was on call yesterday when my wife went into labor. Guy had a couple of c-sections on his schedule, so he decided he wanted to induce my wife so her labor would fit the schedule better. My wife had a terrible experience with an induction with our first, and was already in a good labor pattern. He started bringing up a bunch of rare issues that can come up and why he wanted to give her drugs to speed things up. I mentioned that the things he was talking about where rare and often genetically linked and there was no history in either of our families, and he decided to tell us that we needed to have the best interests of the baby in mind, not our own. Cause yeah, as a parent I totally don't care about my child's well being. She almost fired him on the spot and went with the resident OB at the hospital. We told him to go do his next Cesarean and check back with us. We told the nurse what we were thinking and she apparently told him, because and hour later he came back with his tail between his legs and agreed to let things progress naturally. Arrogant doctors suck.

NON-COMPLAINT: Everything went smoothly after that :)

• Like (+1) 4

So the OB/GYN office that my wife goes two has 4 docs. 3 are absolutely awesome. One is the son of the guy who started the practice 50 years ago and is a complete pompous ass. Of course (Murphy's Law) he was on call yesterday when my wife went into labor. Guy had a couple of c-sections on his schedule, so he decided he wanted to induce my wife so her labor would fit the schedule better. My wife had a terrible experience with an induction with our first, and was already in a good labor pattern. He started bringing up a bunch of rare issues that can come up and why he wanted to give her drugs to speed things up. I mentioned that the things he was talking about where rare and often genetically linked and there was no history in either of our families, and he decided to tell us that we needed to have the best interests of the baby in mind, not our own. Cause yeah, as a parent I totally don't care about my child's well being. She almost fired him on the spot and went with the resident OB at the hospital. We told him to go do his next Cesarean and check back with us. We told the nurse what we were thinking and she apparently told him, because and hour later he came back with his tail between his legs and agreed to let things progress naturally. Arrogant doctors suck.

Congratu ###### lations.

I hope mother and baby stay happy and healthy.

Is it boy / girl / Isles fan? Enquiring minds want to know. ;) [Edit: just saw your other thread: congrats again.]

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

my ex/current/ex again fiance is slightly bi-polar and apparently nuts... what f'n roller coaster of a week :death:

My advice to you, young Liger is run as fast as you ###### can. She cut you slack by giving you an out - don't blow it. No matter how 'great' things are when they're good, no matter how much you love her, mental issues don't get better w/out a LOT of work. (And sometimes they don't get better w/ a lot of work.) If you are up to it, stick around. Just realize, it will probably get worse before it gets better. :(

And to make this an official 'complaint' post: it is now 1:07AM, why the ###### is this thread still open?

Edited by Taro T

Congrats!

Congratu ###### lations.

I hope mother and baby stay happy and healthy.

Is it boy / girl / Isles fan? Enquiring minds want to know. ;) [Edit: just saw your other thread: congrats again.]

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

My advice to you, young Liger is run as fast as you ###### can. She cut you slack by giving you an out - don't blow it. No matter how 'great' things are when they're good, no matter how much you love her, mental issues don't get better w/out a LOT of work. (And sometimes they don't get better w/ a lot of work.) If you are up to it, stick around. Just realize, it will probably get worse before it gets better. :(

And to make this an official 'complaint' post: it is now 1:07AM, why the ###### is this thread still open?

Why the ###### are u still posting in it? :nana: