Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Guest Sloth
It will be my second. I have a little girl that is turning 6 in Oct.

Congratulations! My wife hit the 36 week mark yesterday. Our baby, a boy, isn't due until July 5th or so, but we already have the bags packed! This will be our second child, so we have the much needed experience as well. There is one catch, though. Our first kid, a girl, is only 19 months old! I hope she lends a hand. ha ha

*Just thought I'd put out this isn't a complaint. It is complete excitement!

I don't #%^$#!ing care where TO lives.

Does this have to lead the newscast?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, who gives a sh*t? He's on a 1 year contract and people expect him to move? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Would you?

Today's complaint...Feel good corporate meetings and attendees that won't shut the hell up so we can get out. People dress up and ask stupid questions like "So, where do you see the company headed from an M&A point of view?" Shut up and sit down. Do you honestly think that's going to be answered honestly? You work for a public company and this random Veep is in front of 20 random people, ranging from secretaries to systems administrators. Stop dressing pretty for the boss man and do your job better, that's how you'll move up.

Congratulations! My wife hit the 36 week mark yesterday. Our baby, a boy, isn't due until July 5th or so, but we already have the bags packed! This will be our second child, so we have the much needed experience as well. There is one catch, though. Our first kid, a girl, is only 19 months old! I hope she lends a hand. ha ha

20 months, the same gap between my brother and me. If your son turns out anything like me, you may want to start the complaining right now.

Good luck to you! congrats as well. :thumbsup: Mine says that she will help out but she is beginning to get a little jealous about all the goings on in the house as far as getting the room ready and buying stuff for him.

Sorry to hijack the complaint thread. :chris:

Back to your regularly scheduled complaints. :thumbsup:

I just bought a bar and plopped it into my vacated dining room. (thanks to the ex B-) ) Now I need to buy two 24 inch flat screens for the corners of the room and a sound system to hook my new laptop up to. Dammit! :P

Please see the following. ;)

Take it to the "I Love Life Fridays" thread. We don't want you happy types around here. :censored:

People who hijack complaint threads with stories of their happiness in expecting children. Start an OT thread or something.

"OT - I knocked up my wife again... now what?"

My new co-workers aren't very friendly. I've been here 3 months and it is hard to even talk to them. It is so clicky I feel like I'm in high school.

At least I have a few friends here but not people I work with.

People who hijack complaint threads with stories of their happiness in expecting children. Start an OT thread or something.

"OT - I knocked up my wife again... now what?"

My new co-workers aren't very friendly. I've been here 3 months and it is hard to even talk to them. It is so clicky I feel like I'm in high school.

At least I have a few friends here but not people I work with.

no wonder, you miserable bastage. :rolleyes:

20 months, the same gap between my brother and me. If your son turns out anything like me, you may want to start the complaining right now.

My brother and I are irish twins. I was born 355 days after him. It wasn't until I had kids of my own (3 years apart) that I came to realize the hell that my parents must have went through upon my arrival.

We had a major firewall upgrade last night that went miserably bad. We thought we were done at 7:30, but when my boss' boss called me an hour later, the night had only begun. We were lucky enough to be able to back out and stabilize everything, but I'm on about 4.5 hours of sleep (I know...more than a set of newly-anointed parents usually get, but it's less than I'm used to).

Then I walk in to the same guy that's been harassing me all week, telling me to do stuff that he should be coordinating. And no, I don't report to him.

:censored:

Take some solace in this, but remember that it may be NSFW.

Moving houses. I moved into my new place on Sunday, and in the process of moving out of my old house, had to clean up all the things my housemates left behind. There was more stuff in that house that didn't belong to me, than did. Ridiculous. Glad I could be the one to take care of cleaning the place out. F*ckin lazy f*cks. It took me till 11:00 at night on Sunday to get the house ready to walk away from, including a mound of trashbags in the garage my landlord said I could leave there, fortunately.

I hate people who live where I live who have things.

Plus/Minus

Ok, aside from my plus/minus rant, this is a legitimate complaint: When in the world are we going to stop hearing about Jon and Kate Gosselin? I am so sick of their continuing trivial saga thrown in everyone's faces! :sick: :chris: :wallbash: :death:

Plus/Minus

Ok, aside from my plus/minus rant, this is a legitimate complaint: When in the world are we going to stop hearing about Jon and Kate Gosselin? I am so sick of their continuing trivial saga thrown in everyone's faces! :sick: :chris: :wallbash: :death:

This we can agree on! I really really really really hate that show. I'm waiting for TLC to change the name of the channel to the J&K+8 channel. Is there any reason at all I should enjoy this exploitation of children? Can't we just let these kids live normal lives instead of following the family around with a camera? Keep raking in the cash mom and dad, glad your kids could provide for you. <_<

This we can agree on! I really really really really hate that show. I'm waiting for TLC to change the name of the channel to the J&K+8 channel. Is there any reason at all I should enjoy this exploitation of children? Can't we just let these kids live normal lives instead of following the family around with a camera? Keep raking in the cash mom and dad, glad your kids could provide for you. <_<

Kate's a bitch, and yes this show sucks purely from the exploiting your children standpoint.

Guest Sloth

Isn't J&k's home state's social service progam investigating everything that has been going on? The show in no way benefits the children. They are simply being exploited.

Isn't J&k's home state's social service progam investigating everything that has been going on? The show in no way benefits the children. They are simply being exploited.

Just ask the surviving members of the Dionne Quintuplets. They know all about this first hand. <_<

Kate's a bitch, and yes this show sucks purely from the exploiting your children standpoint.

What makes me really irate over the whole situation is that the book Multiple Blessings is STILL being sold in Christian bookstores - in spite of all the buzz at the Wal-Mart tabloids!

What I am about to say will probably draw a bunch of "who cares" replies from you guys. However, please hear me out. All of you know just how far to the right I tilt on just about everything - including this book. From all of the book reviews I perused through on amazon.com, quite a few people brought up the fact that Bible verses were being scattered throughout the manuscript. I could careless just how many verses an author throws in there (which, BTW, they had assistance in writing this book). Their lives don't back up what's written in there (and a very big reason why I don't trust what's being sold in Christian bookstores for the most part - but that's an entirely different topic that I won't bring up on this forum).

Ok, ok. Some of you may be saying, "just like the pot calling the kettle black." Yes, I make mistakes and I own up to them. It's all a part of my pilgrimage. OTOH, I don't see them owning up to anything - except when they get caught!

Oh yeah, they are doing way too much editing on WipeOut this year and now showing enough WipeOuts. Last night they didn't have to cross the wall of boxing gloves. Can't get enough of some old person taking a shot right to the kisser and falling in the mud. Last night, nada..