Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Really should have.

Ice fishing on a 60-degree day? Sounds like the perfect day for it to me. :rolleyes:

Thats the stupid part of it all..60 degrees and Ice FIshing....Comical to say the least.....My complaint for the day is having 110 bucks a week taken out of my check for Medicare when I already have to pay my own health insurance anyway and will have to by the time I retire..Can I have it back to pay for my health care now please??????

The morning idiots on WBEN radio who have to use words like "very difficult" and "treacherous" when describing the driving conditions this morning and any other morning when a snow flake is falling. All that does is send everyone into a panic. I drove Transit Rd. through West Seneca, all the way to Wherle and then downtown. Nothing but wet pavement and slush.

Here is a novel idea...why not take calls from people on the roads to get real time updates on conditions instead of some traffic jackass at the station who is reading updates that are 1+ hours old.

Stupid people in general.

Bad drivers.

Oh, and while I don't want to bitch about high gas prices, watching the prices yo-yo back and forth is getting real old real fast. One day it's $1.65, the next it's $1.79, then back down to $1.66, then a 30-cent jump to $1.95 - and those prices have fallen and risen in the last few days. I cannot remember the last time gas prices were so volatile and inconsistent. It's like playing roulette with your gas tank -- "I need gas - will it be higher or lower tomorrow?"

The morning idiots on WBEN radio who have to use words like "very difficult" and "treacherous" when describing the driving conditions this morning and any other morning when a snow flake is falling. All that does is send everyone into a panic. I drove Transit Rd. through West Seneca, all the way to Wherle and then downtown. Nothing but wet pavement and slush.

Here is a novel idea...why not take calls from people on the roads to get real time updates on conditions instead of some traffic jackass at the station who is reading updates that are 1+ hours old.

You ought to hear the a$$holes here in Atlanta do that....

"It's going to be unbearably cold tomorrow, a low of 17 and a high of 34. Treacherous. Severe! Don't stand outside! Keep your stove going! Painful! Close the schools!"

Shut up, tool.

"It's going to be unbearably cold tomorrow, a low of 17 and a high of 34. Treacherous. Severe! Don't stand outside! Keep your stove going! Painful! Close the schools!"

Shut up, tool.

So apropos.

The sky hasn't fallen...yet.

Shut up, tool.

Not defending them down south, but it is kind of big deal down there... Don't they only bury the water lines a little below the ground? I would take things could freeze easily??

My complaint today is me, man I suck after sabres losses <_<. I started thinking and almost bought into all the things I could complain about before I thought about all of people who have lost allot already in this recession and economy and realized I have a great job and family and really have nothing to complain about.

Another non-complaint: I needed a good smile tonight, and four or five posts in, I read this, and had one. Thanks, RD.

Those morons blamed the Coast Guard for their situation.

Go ahead.

Blame the shifting winds, the glaring sun, the lake effect.

Blame global warming and Mother Nature.

Heck, go ahead and blame the walleye.

Blame everything under the sun and the sun. Just don't blame the Coast Guard.

That's what some ice fishermen are doing.

The Coast Guard and local fire departments rescued some 130 fishermen stranded on a floating island of ice in Lake Erie on Saturday. The rescuers plucked stranded anglers from the ice floe by lowering baskets from helicopters and by sending air boats to reach them.

There's a lot of blame to go around, but none of it should be dumped on the Coast Guard. They should be cheered as heroes in this drama.

Some fishermen blame a Coast Guard cutter for causing the ice to break away. The Coast Guard says the water in that area was too shallow for the cutter.

Some fishermen blame the Coast Guard for not putting up warning signs.

"The sun was out and it was 60 degrees -- that is your sign," Petty Officer William Mitchell told a reporter.

http://www.cleveland.com/brett/blog/index....on_a_60deg.html

That is classic (blue part) what the Coastie Petty said to the reporter!

These people (one's blaming the USCG) are maroons (even in the literal sense! :D )!

At work there was a small recreational vessel that broke down in front of a 6 barge tow (about 9,000 ton of product bearing down on them)... I kept on asking them if they were broken down... Not a peep or wave from them... I thought they were gonna move... Just phucking around like most of them do in the face of certain danger... :wallbash: :wallbash: Till the tow started laying on his whistle (repeatedly to signified danger)... I finally go to them on the lower lock guidewall and started to go ballistic on them (I am not a saint! ;) )... The guy replied (he was holding a beer): "What do you want me to do?" I said: "First thing sir is to put down the beer!" I was ready to evacuate him off onto the guidewall in case the tow hit the his small vessel or made a pancake out of it against the wall, but another recreation boat came in and tossed him a quick line and pulled him and his vessel from danger (the tow was already backing down and trying to stop it's momentum).

Yeah, I know... it just gets a little old after 12 years!

My friend lives in NC and he imported a snow shovel when he moved down there... His neighbors look at him in disbelief... Heck, I have some neighbors up here look at my snow shovel in disbelief! The one guy down the street is from MS, said he is moving back there when he retires. :lol:

Last night, on a delivery, I put on my tuque as I was getting out of my truck to deliver a customer's food. When I got to the door, the customer thought I was there to rob her because she saw someone putting a ski mask on in her driveway. I told her, "I don't have hair."

i dont want to play of the 4th line anymore. i deserve more ice time. i want to be called "A Bonafide All Star"

where is the MOD team who can handle this change? i will walk if i dont get this. what an injustice...slap on the face

Did you just find you long lost stash of Crystal Meth? Keep posting...

i dont want to play of the 4th line anymore. i deserve more ice time. i want to be called "A Bonafide All Star"

where is the MOD team who can handle this change? i will walk if i dont get this. what an injustice...slap on the face

only 9 more posts till youmake a 3rd liner.