GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Claude Balls

The only way we win this game is if we're tied or down 1 going into the 3rd. As long as we don't have a lead of more than 2 goals there's no way we can lose.

good call. you also know that if we score the 1st goal----doom looms.

I'm surprised at you folks... You're from Buffalo. You know how this is going to end. We are DESTINED to sit there Sunday afternoon and sweat out the PHI-PIT game... It's destiny. Don't fight it..

The only way we win this game is if we're tied or down 1 going into the 3rd. As long as we don't have a lead of more than 2 goals there's no way we can lose.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do or die simple as that .... lets end the season series with at least a split....... Then wait and see if the hockey gods take sides..... No predictions nothing really matters but the W tonight.... GO BFLO Get'r done

True enough. I know its' over, but man, can you imagine if we actually got in? We could do damage.

I would be a little weary of Miller being mentally and physically SHOT. But who knows, maybe that will bring out the best in him. Them goalies are a muffed up breed of the human species.

Man, looking at the NHL front page of ESPN, I didn't realize how Vancouver was falling apart down the stretch. Lost four of their last five, and Luongo hasn't been able to carry his team into the playoffs. His last five - 1-4, 18 GA, 4.48 GAA, .865 save %.

Just debating when to crack the first beer oopen for this game. I went out and got some Sabre Juice(Blues) for the last two games, and just got back from the store with the twelver, well really two six packs. While I do not especially enjoy Blues, been good luck last two, so can't break the spell now. Although I was drinking Sams White last night, and while not perfect results, close enough. Maybe I can have two beers open at the same time. Drink a Blue when on the sbres, then drink a Sams while watching Ottawa or Caps game. Yeah, thats the ticket!

Just debating when to crack the first beer oopen for this game. I went out and got some Sabre Juice(Blues) for the last two games, and just got back from the store with the twelver, well really two six packs. While I do not especially enjoy Blues, been good luck last two, so can't break the spell now. Although I was drinking Sams White last night, and while not perfect results, close enough. Maybe I can have two beers open at the same time. Drink a Blue when on the sbres, then drink a Sams while watching Ottawa or Caps game. Yeah, thats the ticket!

I'm not allowed to drink Molson Canadian during Sabres games. :(

Guest Sloth

I'm a Sam's Lite guy all the way. The more the Sabres score the more I drink. Hopefully I'll be waking up w/ a headache tomorrow. Crap, it's a work night. Gotta keep it under control. The drinking...not the scoring. Buffalo's gotta light the lamp!

I have 3 30's of Genny Cream in the garage from the last party. :unsure:

It has been 20+ years since I've had a Genny Cream. Every time I drank them, I got sick. Didn't even think they made that crap anymore..

I vividly remember a six pack for under 2 bucks..

tis a disparaging swill

tis

It has been 20+ years since I've had a Genny Cream. Every time I drank them, I got sick. Didn't even think they made that crap anymore..

They do, and it's still cheap. Not bad out of the bottle, but out of the can I can only do so much. Then I piss out my ass the entirety of the next day. :blink:

I've been drinking a lot of Beck's Dark lately, plus crazy beers from Beers of the World. :wub:

Archived