GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Claude Balls

Just for the sake of argument, let's assume the Sabres' season ends tonight. And being down 3 - 0 makes my premise sound pretty damn reasonable.

What about next year? And having Quinn drawn and quartered is not a realistic option, unfortunately.

I say Max and Kalinin have to go. How long do the Sabres wait for Vanek to blossom? I don't have much patience in his case. What are the odds that Miller -- a profound disappointment in my book -- will be a Sabre after next year's trade deadline?

Any thoughts?

How long do the Sabres wait for Vanek to blossom? I don't have much patience in his case.

He's not going to get any better. You don't develop effort, it's in your character, of which he has very little.

That being said, for a one dimensional half hearted loser, he had a pretty good year. He got his numbers, that is all you'll ever get from him. #%^$#!ing loser.

He's not going to get any better. You don't develop effort, it's in your character, of which he has very little.

That being said, for a one dimensional half hearted loser, he had a pretty good year. He got his numbers, that is all you'll ever get from him. #%^$#!ing loser.

You can't be serious.

Vanek does not lack effort.

Archived