Good News on Connolly!

cesna

Good news on Connolly! HERE!

Hockey Gods: I beseech you to give him back. We don't want much -- just a fair shot with all of our guys. You can screw us if you must with a phantom goal or 2, but let us try with all of our guys, especially these 2, our 2 cocaptains, Campbell and a sharp Miller.

Every dog has its day.

Go Sabres.

Hockey Gods: I beseech you to give him back. We don't want much -- just a fair shot with all of our guys. You can screw us if you must with a phantom goal or 2, but let us try with all of our guys, especially these 2, our 2 cocaptains, Campbell and a sharp Miller.

i didnt know the hockey gods knew buffalo existed...

I'm going to guarantee a victory tomorrow night. The boys and ruff are officially pissed off and this crap WILL end. mark my words.

I'm with you brother! The fans are also pissed. I think they come out of this all-star funk and start tearing it up again. I feel sorry for Boston these next two games.

God I hope I'm right. :(

Let's put it this way... if the sabres DON'T win tomorrow, then i believe we can start to lay the groundwork for a first round exit. If they DO win tomorrow, then they have something to build upon, and we can put the doom and gloom away for a week or so. This is why i'm guaranteeing a win tomorrow. It's for my own sanity.

Good news on Connolly! HERE!

6 to 8 weeks? Wow, that's great news. Maybe he'll be ready for next year's training camp. I love the kid and holy sh*t have his hands become amazing, but I think we don't see him this year and that sucks major ass. He was turning into what everyone thought he could be when the Isles drafted him. I hope he comes back healthy and remains healthy. He can be a star.

6 to 8 weeks??? Guess what? The trade deadline is about 4 week away and they better have a definitive answer on Connolly by then. I can only hope that the jackass doctors who gave Darcy enough positives on Connolly for him to offer up a 3 year 9 million dollar deal are no longer involved in the diagnosis process.

Every dog has its day.

Go Sabres.

Best quote all day!

C'mon Tim, we need ya for a playoff run buddy!!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!

Let's put it this way... if the sabres DON'T win tomorrow, then i believe we can start to lay the groundwork for a first round exit. If they DO win tomorrow, then they have something to build upon, and we can put the doom and gloom away for a week or so. This is why i'm guaranteeing a win tomorrow. It's for my own sanity.

I dont think winning or losing one game against boston is going to ruin our playoff run. Its slightly less drastic than that. but a win sure would be NICE! :D :D

Great, so it's nine weeks until he comes back skating slow and shooting out of rhythm, then a goon will take a run at his head and kill, literally kill, him during game 1 of round 1. Said offender will get a 5 minute major and a $5.00 fine.

Hope I'm wrong.

i thought death was a $100 fine in the nhl... i could be wrong :wallbash: :wallbash:

also interesting was the comment about nathan playing a wing position. sweet!

Yes! Great Connelly might be back and interesting Nathan playing on the wing. That really surprised me. Shows Lindy is looking for another forward to take prominant role up front. Lindy seems to have fallen in love with Patsche, playing him on power play. Maybe he is our next young star. I hope so! :)

I'm going to guarantee a victory tomorrow night. The boys and ruff are officially pissed off and this crap WILL end. mark my words.

I do hope you're right, I just don't think this team has more than 4-5 guys who are actually capable of getting "pissed".

Yes! Great Connelly might be back and interesting Nathan playing on the wing. That really surprised me. Shows Lindy is looking for another forward to take prominant role up front. Lindy seems to have fallen in love with Patsche, playing him on power play. Maybe he is our next young star. I hope so! :)

I like Paetsch, and even if I think there are certain forwards on this roster that needs to sit, I'd rather see Kalinin sit before anyone else.

I thought, as per the article, that the only reason Nate would be playing wing was they want him to play the point on the PP and don't want to sit any of the D.

i don't want to be the one to pee on the connolly campfire and i really do look forward to having him back, especially for the powerplay, but we are going to need more than him.

he is an extremely gifted player out there, but this team has been exposed. get in their face, push them around, and pressure the D and you get some results - another fast, quick-hands player is not going to cure these problems. it sure as hell won't hurt, but i still think we are going to need a gary roberts-type player for the playoffs...

Archived