How did you come up with your screen name?

DR HOLLIDAY

My dad used to come home from work with tickets for the whole family in the "oranges," way high up in the Aud bleeders for those who can't remember the Sabres before 1996 (which shouldn't be too many if you're in here). Nothing reminds me of my childhood like feeling like I was going to plummet out of my seat to my death.

My dad used to come home from work with tickets for the whole family in the "oranges," way high up in the Aud bleeders for those who can't remember the Sabres before 1996 (which shouldn't be too many if you're in here). Nothing reminds me of my childhood like feeling like I was going to plummet out of my seat to my death.

The Aud was classic man.........Can you say Steep!!!!!.......... B-)

outstanding. I just laughed out loud in my office. the blue seats, where I usually sat as a kid with my dad (before we scored a few games a year in the golds), were steep and under the overhang, so we often had to lean over and sideways to see the action -- but not nearly as dangerous as the oranges.

as to my screen name -- nothing exciting -- 1st initial, last name.

outstanding. I just laughed out loud in my office. the blue seats, where I usually sat as a kid with my dad (before we scored a few games a year in the golds), were steep and under the overhang, so we often had to lean over and sideways to see the action -- but not nearly as dangerous as the oranges.

as to my screen name -- nothing exciting -- 1st initial, last name.

The upper blues were the worst seats in the house.

The video monitors that were just a camera on the scoreboard and the announcements

sounded all garbled.

Callaway is the name of my 11 month old daughter (and no, I don't play golf). She was born on 11/18 last year during the very beginnning of the Sabres long winning streak. I am convinced she is the good luck charm. On top of that, she seemed mesmorized by the skaters on TV after a few months and it has a calming affect on her.

Archived