“If you’re not going to (score his 60th goal) at home, this is second-best,” coach Sheldon Keefe said. “I love the way that the fans acknowledged it too.”

#freejame

Brian Koziol was great last night after the game, openly questioning on the air whether maybe all TP cared about was that the arena was full, and didn’t care about which team they were cheering for.

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Brian Koziol was great last night after the game, openly questioning on the air whether maybe all TP cared about was that the arena was full, and didn’t care about which team they were cheering for.

That's old news. Mike Gilbert let it slip that time. The Sabres love Southern Ontario Leaf fans. Direct quote. SDS even interviewed him about it.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

That's old news. Mike Gilbert let it slip that time. The Sabres love Southern Ontario Leaf fans. Direct quote. SDS even interviewed him about it.

Still nice to hear.

I really don't care whether it's Sabres fans or opponents fans in the seats. All I care about is the win/loss record. As for Mathews 60th, great player, he was going to score it somewhere, at home, here, it doesn't matter, he's a great consistent scoring machine of a player. Something the Sabres lack, and it shows.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Can't wait for the leafs to choke in the playoffs And watch the great matthews Disappear once again 

I’d take a first round sweep for the Sabres. At least they would be in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, inkman said:

I’d take a first round sweep for the Sabres. At least they would be in the playoffs. 

The worst curse we can offer the Leafs is something we desperately beg our team to deliver.

Real point and laugh stuff there, init?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Weave said:

The worst curse we can offer the Leafs is something we desperately beg our team to deliver.

Real point and laugh stuff there, init?

We had this exact same conversation at this point in a previous season. It’s getting old. If there was a shred of evidence that this org gets it and is making strides, the fans may understand.  Just Charlie Browning it every season is making my skin crawl.  I hate being sober.  

Charlie Brown Football GIF

• Like (+1) 2